Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really an avatar request, but I need some help with a banner. And I need it within the next hour, or else I'm boned.

I need someone to take this image, and put the words 'St. Peter's Basilica' in some sort of matching brown text, preferably with a black shadow, so it sticks out better.

Help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

I need someone to take this image, and put the words 'St. Peter's Basilica' in some sort of matching brown text, preferably with a black shadow, so it sticks out better.

Your Request: Here

URL: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Black-Rose-Designs/Requests/St.png

I hope you like it. I don't have Photoshop or anything special like that, just paint. But I tried to "blend" it in as best as possible, and still make it noticeable. Cheers.

Can someone take this make it bigger and put the words STAR WARS(in the offical letters) and the words The Dark Trooper Project under it. thanks

Well, whenever you try to enlarge something with paint, it looks all pixelated, so I hope this is still okay to you:

Your Request: Here.

URL: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Black-Rose-Designs/Requests/TheDarkTrooperProject.png

Thanks bob Lion it was better then I thought it would be I used it in my short fic with credit to you of cource.

also this will be my last request for a while but can some one make this banner size and put a pic of Gizor Dellso instead of Vader with the words STAR WARS(in offical letters) and the words Gizor Dellso's Victory under it. Thanks

What I want is a sig with Saphira and Eragon on it saying "Dragon Rider" or "Eragon" With out the quotes...

Well... I almost have a sig for you, but I'm having trouble finding a good font. As soon as I do, it won't take me long to complete it.

Well, Its done. What do you think?

DragonRider.jpg

Thanks bob Lion it was better then I thought it would be I used it in my short fic with credit to you of cource.

:thmbup1:

I've got a request. I would like the provided picture cut to size and a blue lightsaber blade added. I would like the blade to appear as if being held in the right hand, angling up just above the left elbow. But keeping the actual size of the character. Just cut the bottom off and that will be fine.

Also I would like the phrase "On the planet Uvena Prime, one Shistavanen Jedi stands alone." with out the quotations. I would like the font to be the same color as the moon and with a misty/smokey look if possible.

Picture:

VanHelsing1.jpg

Thanks

WOW! Those are great. I was really wanting a it for my sig, I guess I did forget to mention that. Sorry! I was planing on doing another fanfic so I will use these for the title pic.

Do you think you could make one to use for a sig?

Thanks again

EDIT: I just noticed a mistake you spelled Uvena Prime "K"vena Prime.

No problem. Thar ya go

JediWolf3.jpg

You mentioned you wanted him to stay the same size, but the pic was pretty big. To keep it under 120 pixels, I had to resize it slightly. I trimmed the top and bottom to minimalize how much he would shrink.

Hope you like it!

EDIT: Doh! For some reason with the font I used, a capital "U" lookes like a "K" with a long lower leg... Anyway, just give me a sec and I'll have that fixed up.

EDIT2: There we go. Hopefully everything is right this time. heh

No problem. Thar ya go

JediWolf3.jpg

You mentioned you wanted him to stay the same size, but the pic was pretty big. To keep it under 120 pixels, I had to resize it slightly. I trimmed the top and bottom to minimalize how much he would shrink.

Hope you like it!

EDIT: Doh! For some reason with the font I used, a capital "U" lookes like a "K" with a long lower leg... Anyway, just give me a sec and I'll have that fixed up.

Thank you so much! It looks fantastic!

No problem. Thar ya go

JediWolf3.jpg

Hope you like it!

Looks good, Bob. Your technique for lightsaber blades looks pretty cool. Out of curiosity, may I ask how you did it? I know a couple of ways to do it... But yours is interesting.

Archived