Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are three pics of him. If you can find a better one, you could just google image it, if you want.

bugsbunny.gif

bugs_bunny.jpg

bugs-bunny-framed.jpg

I don't really know which would look best, or which would be the easiest. Could you possibly do it on all three pics (if it's possible) and any others you find that are better? Or, you could just choose the one you think would look the best for an avatar. :)

Well I've got one finished, so PM me your e-mail address if you wanna look at it.....

P.S. How do you put Pictures on here from you computer?

Could some one make my sig have an animated blade?

If you want it rotating around the horizontal axis, that'll require some 3D work, I'm afraid. That means - 3Ds Max>Photoshop>ImageReady and I'm not even sure it might work right. But I'll give it a go if nobody's brave enough.

@Pottsie: Sorry I didn't make your sig. I tried it a couple of times, but it just looked too boring and very, well, I just didn't like it myself. :(

If you want it rotating around the horizontal axis, that'll require some 3D work, I'm afraid. That means - 3Ds Max>Photoshop>ImageReady and I'm not even sure it might work right. But I'll give it a go if nobody's brave enough.

I was just looking for a pulsing look, nothing big or in 3D.

Edit: Never mind, I got an idea of my own and am working on it. Thanks anyways.

Hello all and once again, I'm requesting a Sig. This isn't for this Forum though, it is for the Obsidian Forums and I don't believe they have one. The rules state that any pics in the sigs must be 125 pixels high by 600 pixels long. All I want is:

Text: Diego Varen

Background: Revan's Flagship with dream cloud around it from KOTOR and Darth Revan somewhere on the pic.

If anyone can do this for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello all and once again, I'm requesting a Sig. This isn't for this Forum though, it is for the Obsidian Forums and I don't believe they have one. The rules state that any pics in the sigs must be 125 pixels high by 600 pixels long. All I want is:

Text: Diego Varen

Background: Revan's Flagship with dream cloud around it from KOTOR and Darth Revan somewhere on the pic.

If anyone can do this for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I might be able to do that, let me give it a go. I will post back here when I have something that looks pretty cool.:D

Archived