Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

@ Alkonium

Here you go

sketchalkoniumcm1.png

I'm sure that this will rise debate, but I want a new sig... i'm using my current one at another Forum and I like to have variety... if you catch my drift.

Anyway, what I wish is a picture of Murtagh and a dragon, presumabley like Saphira only him to be red and I want the word "Murtagh" with out the quotes

http://inheritance.wikia.com/images/thumb/7/7d/MurtaghFromPoster.JPG/250px-MurtaghFromPoster.JPG

I want the Dragon to be colored like this...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good, Bob. Your technique for lightsaber blades looks pretty cool. Out of curiosity, may I ask how you did it? I know a couple of ways to do it... But yours is interesting.

Thanks Mono! Actually, the way I did the lightsaber is probably the easiest way there is. I've seen a lot of really complicated tutorials but I realized most of them have extra steps that are really unnecessary.

All I do is draw a white line with a brush that looks about the right size for the picture. Then I duplicate the layer, move it behind the white layer and fill it with the colour I need. I Gaussian Blur the coloured layer but only a bit. Then duplicate the now blurred cloured layer, move it down one layer, and Gaussian Blur it again with a higher number.

Many times, I'll go back to the white layer and Gaussian Blur it slightly if I think it needs to be softened a bit. Its not always necessary, though. Usually on smaller pictures I find you can skip this step.

I haven't mentioned any numbers because it really varies depending on the size of the picture and the background composition, but if you keep the "preview" button checked in the Gaussian Blur menu its really easy to see what will look the best.

Hopefully that makes sense. I just woke up and I'm still a little out of it. heh

this will be my last request for a while but can some one make this banner size and put a pic of Gizor Dellso instead of Vader with the words STAR WARS(in offical letters) and the words Gizor Dellso's Victory under it. Thanks

PS: They will get credit in my next short fic:D

Oh yea, I saw that on the last page. I looked for some pics of Gizor Dellso, but couldn't find a good one. The replacement shouldn't bee too hard, but I'll need a good picture...

If you can find one, I should be able to do it.

EDIT: I saw the one on wikipedia, but its not sharp enough. I'd prefer to have a clearer image if you can find one.

Can someone make me a picture for my message? Like you have that wolf with the light saber.

Let us know exactly what you want. Do you have a certain picture you would like to use? Do you want a lightsaber added? Any thing is never really over the top. Give us some details on what it is you want and one of us will be glad to help you. :D

Hello everyone, I'm on the hunt for a good signature.

Descriptions:

Width (in pixels): 350

Length (in pixels): 120

( 350 x 120 )

Picture: Here

Background: Not sure... something that you think will work with it.

Text: "Jango who?" in font you think will look best.

If you can do this, thanks. Much appreciated.

- Evan

Here's something I would like please as a sig. :)

I would like..

Width (in pixels): 350

Length (in pixels): 120

and somewhere on it Darth Aida in some sort of cool writing. I would be really thankful if you can.

pic7tq1.jpg

EDIT: Sorry if the pixel stuff i gave you is wrong and it comes out all blurred and if it does come out blurred i'll give you the proper size and again with some sort of cool writing.

Oh yea, I saw that on the last page. I looked for some pics of Gizor Dellso, but couldn't find a good one. The replacement shouldn't bee too hard, but I'll need a good picture...

If you can find one, I should be able to do it.

EDIT: I saw the one on wikipedia, but its not sharp enough. I'd prefer to have a clearer image if you can find one.

ok...instead of Dellso can you do thisif not then just a normal clone. Thanks

Archived