Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

Is there a program, or website, that rotates sigs? Like, when I say rotate, I don't mean it changes the sig every one and a half seconds, like a slide show. I mean, every time you refresh, it's a new sig. Or, every time you go to a different thread that the user has posted in, it's a new sig. I ask because many forums I'm on, like this one for example, only give a *TOTAL* sig size of 120 or 200 pixels high. Help me out?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a program, or website, that rotates sigs? Like, when I say rotate, I don't mean it changes the sig every one and a half seconds, like a slide show. I mean, every time you refresh, it's a new sig. Or, every time you go to a different thread that the user has posted in, it's a new sig. I ask because many forums I'm on, like this one for example, only give a *TOTAL* sig size of 120 or 200 pixels high. Help me out?

I'm not sure if such technology has become common in the internet, but there is you can try that slogan generator site, which generates a slogan for you once every minute or so. Attach their slogan-sig to your signature and it'll change pretty regularly, like you elaborated. There might be more sig-makers using a similar technology, perhaps.

sigv1mj6yp2.png

Resized. Enjoy. :)

The dimensions are now 500x104 and the size 78kb. (just to divert some complainers right away :xp: )

I wasn't complaining, I was just trying to be helpful by pointing this out. And I knew some of them were being made for other forums, except for the one I mentioned. I know from my "big sig" experience that they snip them, thus just helping to prevent that "snip".

Well, I've got a couple of requests. I figure sense the other sites I go to only allow one image in sigs, I can't put one up in IMG tags and the others up as links. These are pretty simple requests, so make in any style you want. The size for all are going to be 400W by 200L. Here they are:

1. Keira Knightley, Something dark, contrasting, and "glowy."

2. Doctor Who. Maybe something from The Satan Pit. Just a nice big, brooding image. Again, dark, contrasting, and "glowy."

3. West Ham United. Any player will do, as long as it's an action shot with the crest in the BG. For a third time, dark, contrasting, and "glowy."

For all of these I want a 1 pixel black border. My user name doesn't need to be anywhere, but if you want, put it in the bottom right hand corner as XMPX. This may seem like a lot, but it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry man, but those are the wrong size. Read the whole post? They look nice, though.

Which one do you like the best? I can make them the right size.

Actually xmp, I checked their properties, they're ALL fitting the forum rules...

He may want them for another site, but yes they fit to LF standards.

Edit: I resized them.

keiragold.jpg

keira_brown.jpg

keira_blue.jpg

I would love to have a Sig Pic....

Hmm...

I think that I would like a picture of Kreia, still in her Grey Jedi stage, in the middle of the pic, with a grey smoke or mist about her. On the left side of her I would like the grey smoke have a slight blue tint and on the right, a slight red tint. (keyword: slight)

And, either superimposed or around her, I would like the words, (either in black or white) "We all wage wars with the past, and it leaves its scars." At the bottom right in small writing I would like Ender Wiggin. (With the space)

Thanks in Advance!

_EW_

Could somebody make me a sig that has a picture of Revan similar to this one but put it on a dark red background?

300px-Revan2.jpg

And also put the phrases "Heart of the Force" and "The Prodigal Knight" to either side of him. If someone could do that for me I'd appreciate it.

I'll do it, I can have it ready some time soon.

Archived