Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

Hello once again. I'm here requesting a Sig for my upcoming Fic, Echoes of Darkness. It is going to be one big project that I'm putting half of my life into. If you make this Sig, you will be mentioned in the Special Thanks part of my Fic. Here is what I want the Sig to have.

- Echoes of Darkness in white writing (Font of any choice)

- Pictures of the Ebon Hawk, T3-M4/HK-47 and Mandalore

- Pictures of KOTOR/TSL pictures in the picture

- A background of Malachor V in the background

Thanks to whoever creates this Sig for me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the awesome power of Photoshop CS2 I made this one, hope you like it:

~snip~

Looks good igyman. I won't use if for my Sig, but it will be used in the Fic. Thanks. Anyone else can feel free to make banners or sigs for the Echoes of Darkness. And they can be different to the one igy has made. Be as creative as you want, as long as it looks KOTOR-ish.

As I said in one of my previous posts, be creative Sabre. The only things it requires are Echoes of Darkness and pictures of HK, T3 and the Ebon Hawk. Optional pictures include any background location of either a KOTOR or TSL Planet and a picture of Mandalore. Also if possible, could you get a picture of the blonde exile in this picture. I mean she is the main character. The head is the second blonde you come to, going across from the top.

Ok, you can call me a n00b for requesting this, but I have no idea on how to make a signature picture.... but I need a banner for my fic (and sig), and possibly with the main character in it. Here's a link to him, but his hair is blonde instead of white and he has a double bladed light blue saber instead of a single hilt yellow one.... but if anyone could make then I would really appreciate it!

I don't want all of Zulaan(the main character) just the upper half of his body

I want the background to be pitch black

I want in white words the title of the Fic(the link is in my sig)

I want Zulaan reskinned, if possible, to what I mentioned above

If your lazy, like me then you won't wanna go to the link so here is his picture

lightsaber.jpg

I made these sigs, but they have no text. I've made some really bitching text on sigs before, but I can't seem to get this quite right. What I'm looking for is something sort of doomy/grungy that says "nwa world heavyweight champion" with "THE MONSTER ABYSS" directly below it. Here are the two sigs I made:

themonsterabyss1.png

themonsterabyss2.png

I want the text to be somewhere near the bottom center of the images, and if it's not too much trouble, I need a 1 pixel black border on it. I forgot to add one, I can't be bothered uploading two more images just to have a 1 pixel border on em. Thanks in advance.

Here are three pics of him. If you can find a better one, you could just google image it, if you want.

bugsbunny.gif

bugs_bunny.jpg

bugs-bunny-framed.jpg

I don't really know which would look best, or which would be the easiest. Could you possibly do it on all three pics (if it's possible) and any others you find that are better? Or, you could just choose the one you think would look the best for an avatar. :)

Archived