Home

Congratulations Darth333 (again)

tk102

So Administrator is essentially a kind of badge of honor awarded to members who's been around a long time and posted a lot?

I thought it was a status for someone involved in the maintenance and smooth running of the forums (which would have been a fitting title for what Darth333 has been doing for as long as I've been here). You learn something new every day. :)

You got it right actually :)

You don't become a moderator, super-moderator or administrator by just posting here a lot. They're chosen between the best members in times of need.

You don't become a moderator, super-moderator or administrator by just posting here a lot. They're chosen between the best members in times of need.

Yes, we're the best of the best of the best.

Congrats to Darth, Sith, and everyone else.

Thanks for the appreciation comments Stoffe. It has never been my intention to work for a title: I do this because I like it. I intend to do use the temporary status and the extra buttons as tools to make this place better (I hope) :)

If anyone has suggestions they are welcomed :)

You are quite welcome. I really hope the powers-that-be reconsider and make you a permanent official Admin for the StarWarsKnights section though. I can think of no one more suitable for the job. The amount of work and enthusiasm you've poured into making and keeping the SWKnights-forums a pleasant and interesting place to visit is outstanding.

I visit very few web forums, and regularily visit even fewer. These forums however I've come to enjoy visiting daily over the past few months. I am sure this is in no small part due to the hard work of you and the rest of the moderator staff here, keeping these forums friendly and free from the spam, elitism & flamefests that seem to be the norm throughout the Web.

Keep up the good work. It is very much appreciated. :clap2:

:blush2: thanks guys :blush2:

...err...didn't got much time to prepare the speech...this was a total surprise...I'll do my best not to make your lifes too hard...and...and...anyone has a speech generator?

hehe this is one of the rare occasions where I am speechless :giveup: and can only say thank you!

A mistake many do is to head-butt someone else and you didn't head-butt anyone! Very nicely done.

An allegorical/nonsensical cheer brought to you by: (yours truly) montnoir!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived