Home

Poo :(

Gabez

Hee, well... It's not like I gripped the handle extra hard drinking it or anything. I was just washing it up and humming a tune to myself and I kinda got caught up in the moment and smashed the mug against the sink in beat with the rhythm and... that probably wasn't such a good idea. ;~

Cyanoacrylates or epoxy? They sound like diseases. Do you mean like super glue? Because I thought of that but I'm paranoid that it'll melt or something spilling scalding water over my penis.

Lol, yeah, basically different types of strong glues which will work on china, ceremics, etc. A cyanoacrylate (AKA super glue) is probably your best option-they're waterproof (as is epoxy), and if I recall correctly, are heat resistant to something like 150C, so if it melts I'm going to laugh <vbeg>

If it melts then I certainly won't be laughing. ;

But I should give it a go... the handle broke off pretty cleanly.

And I had soup again for lunch in that mug and yes, it was enfused with pure undead evil... though I actually just think that he's got a bad publicity agent.

And I had soup again for lunch in that mug and yes, it was enfused with pure undead evil... though I actually just think that he's got a bad publicity agent.

Ha! Yes, you're right, perhaps I do use that joke too much :)

Archived