Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bureaucratic Council," Alyssa explained. "Sorry... I don't suppose I can expect everybody to keep up with inside jokes and titles. You've heard of the OC, though? The Original Council?"

((The answer is most likely yes... Luke, Kyle, Caitlin, Erica, and Nadira have been known as the OC for quite some time and it wouldn't be too far out to think that a lot of the galaxy has heard the phrase.))

The two wookies land on Yavin 4. "Looks like a lot of damage there." the mechanic said. Later, it was upgraded, given new parts, and repaired."There you go. Good as new." the mechanic said. "thanks. How much?" Roarboar asked. "2000k." the mechanic said. "You will put it on the house." Zaalbacca said using Jedi Mind Trick."I will put it on the house," the mechanic responded. They launch back into space.

"The Jedi would recognize the Fable, wouldn't they?" Alyssa asked. "No, I don't think they'd shoot at it. Let me rephrase that... I know they wouldn't shoot. They don't unless they know for sure the ship approaching is an enemy ship. You'll be fine."

"They probably follow the BC," Alyssa told him. "Anything that has a slight trace of Darkness is taboo... for that matter, the BC really doesn't like me much either. But the OC keeps them pretty well in line and when they can't my former master and her friends frighten the arrogance right out of them."

((JM, if we can get Flamehart in here, maybe we can demonstrate that fact in the not too near future of the thread :p ))

"I reminded her of herself," Alyssa answered. "And it wasn't right away that it happened either... I went back to the Academy, back to being my old, rather disrespectful, and runaway self. Then, I ran into her again and she realized that the group teaching of the New Jedi Order just wasn't working for me."

Elron smiled and walked in. He went over to where she was working, leaning against the machine and looking into the opening in a panel.

"Um...Okay, I know I'm going to sound like a total green-horn here, but what exactly are you doing? It looks like you're having trouble."

(Hahaha, very funny people, very funny. Everyone's a critic...jkjk:D))

Kayla smiled and began speaking rapidly.

"I'm trying to install the compression coil for the hyperdrive, but this model is too outdated, it doesn't fit in the slot the other one left, so now I have to reroute it through the suspension which means that I also have to make the transmission get extra power, so these cables" she pointed "Now have to be reconnected in a different order."

((You guys post before I can even finish typing mine! Jeeze! lol))

Elron scratched his head. "Umm...okay, I'm going to pretend for a second that I understood that..." he caught her smile out of the corner of his eye and fought the smile that was creaping onto his own lips. "Anything I can do to help? You know, without the chance of me blowing us all to bits."

((I play a lot of FPSs, keep my keyboard fingers fast.))

Kayla smiled embarassed. "Sorry, I've been around engines all my life. Captain says I probably know more about ships than their designers. Here, stand by that switch. " She pointed. "And when I tell you to, flip it."

…On Yavin IV; young Skywalker stood in front of the Jedi council (the OC as wild jedi named them)…he was telling them about Tysyacha and the Nihilites but not about what did he discovered in Kalahan…

"and what would a jedi do in Kalahan?" master Kyle asked

"me don’t know master Katarn, she must be on her way to the academy with Alyssa and we shall know when she arrive…" he answered obviously trying to hide something…

"I am talking about you Ben…" Kyle said

"I…I had a vision about Kalahan, master katarn, thus I went there…but sadly, I've found nothing…" he said keeping his eye contact with Kyle's to hide his lies…

"good Ben…" said Luke to end the discussion, Ben thought that his father might be able to see beyond his lies, it was the first time his mouth utter lies and his heart beating reflect the fear and the nervousness he felt, thus he decided to leave before one of the masters exposed him….

"Wait Ben…" master Luke Skywalker called him

"What master…" he said formally…

"The council had noticed your growing skills…even though you still young…we've decided to give you the rank of a Jedi Master, and thus from now on, you are on this council…take your seat Master Ben Skywalker…" master Katarn said

"And I proudly accept this honor masters"

Ben felt happy like never before, it was his wish to be on the Jedi Council, but this might stop him from finishing his mission…the mission that until now he don’t know its real essence, his enemy in the myth were the Yuuzhan Vong, but now he has already destroyed them, could it be the nihilite this mysterious woman told him about… a lot of question struggled in his mind with no answers therein…then he felt something familiar…a feeling he had felt before...on Kalahan…

"You're a welcome addition, Ben," Caitlin Bryce said warmly. "We've had our eyes on you for quite some time... though the BC will probably throw a fit when they hear of it."

She chuckled and her former apprentices Erica and Nadira joined in the laugh.

((The three other Jedi on the OC are my characters, so try not to control them too much... Korfredonn, you did fine... just giving everybody a warning. Caitlin, Erica, and Nadira are mine... Just so you know, all three of them are older women now... Caitlin was in training just before Episode I. Erica went through training between Ep I and II. Nadira was trained and expelled from the Jedi Order during that time as well... this would put Caitlin around 70-ish, Erica in her late 50s-early 60s and Nadira in her late 40s-early 50s.))

Archived