Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ship is the Fable))

Reynolds grinned.

"Come on down." He led Elron down to a small kitchen, where the rest of the crew was waiting. It was a tradition, after a narrow escape. Burne held out a bottle of ale.

The captain popped it open and everyone filled their glass. They raised it up and Burne spoke up.

"To the new guy, who through his ineptness still managed to hit their generator!"

The crew drank and laugh. The captain told stories from his days in the Imperial Navy, about an officer who got the medals and rank marks stripped off his uniform right before the Grand Admiral visited. The crew laughed.

"And nobody warned him?" Asked Kayla

"Nobody could, we tried to, but he was so proud of it that he wouldn't listen to us."

"What happend?"

"Well, the admiral saw him, said he was proud that he knew how to consort among the crew and he got a promotion."

Kayla stood up. "I'd better go back to work. I'm almost done."

"Great, I'll contact Alyssa." Said the captain.

((Tysyacha, have you read any of the information available on the Sith Hunters? (looks back at what I just wrote) heh... that makes it sound like they're actually involved in SW canon... but in reality, they're creations of mine... I'll PM you later about them.))

Alyssa tensed and reached for the comm. "Identify yourself," she said.

"Zaalbacca and Roarboar," Alyssa said. "This is Jedi Knight Alyssa Renolin. My ship is too small for a name and cannot hold any repair parts. Your best bet is to hope you can make it to Yavin IV and land safely. If not, may the Force be with you."

Then the comm station beeped again. "Undertaker, I'm getting another transmission. Please hold."

She flipped a switch and heard, "Hey, Jedi girl, you there?" She grinned.

"Reading you loud and clear, Fable," she answered. "You'll never guess who I just talked to."

"Oh give them a little credit," Alyssa said, trying hard not to giggle. "They're a bit past the wannabe stage of Jedi training."

"Oh, and Wookies?" she went on. "As I said, your best bet is to get to Yavin IV without breaking apart. Good luck." She cut that connection and went back to the connection to the Fable.

"And yes, they're the ones I was referring to," she said. "Anyway... I believe you called. What can I do for you?"

"Ah, just the type of person the BC hates," Alyssa chuckled. "But they can be made to submit. Let me talk to the OC before you let him off the ship."

((And I am left wondering how the hell I ended up with the BC and the OC as seperate parts of the Jedi Council :p ))

At this revelation, Tysyacha cried, "Gaah! Is there any chance he could

be one of the Nihilites? Or is he just one of the regular Sith?" She blushed.

"By 'regular', I meant 'traditional', Captain!" She didn't want to insult a ward

of the Dark Side if he happened to be listening through the comlink right then.

Archived