Home

Episode XX: The Jedi, the Sith, and the Hunger

Tysyacha

….he walked in the temple slowly, he was amazed by its beautiful view, its perfect build, and charmed sympols, though it seems tranquil like death itself

"a great civilization this people once has…" he uttered, a moment passed as he find a small room in the middle of a champers, which seems to be an altar as the illustrators in the walls, he came close to this room, and his triangle medal began to glow weirdly, he got it from a dead Yuuzhan Vong body from the time of war…

"Again there is no door…"

his feeling of frustration of this place started to fade away as he saw symbols that differ from the one's he saw before, he couldn’t recognize them but for some unknown reason he can read them, it was a sacred text telling a story about some myth heroes …

"Here lie the everlasting ones

Those who gave life with their lives

They were giving the first symbols

And they bore the faces of animals

A snake and an eagle

The first was known as magic

and she bore an enchanted heart

A word of Exile upon her crest

was her eternal mark

The second was strength

half a moon was he

A triangle he adorned

a sword for all to see

The two were one, divided at rebirth

forbidden to unite, for fear of their strength

Their divine order was ignored

The two then became one

Their punishment was swift

they were denied and then cast down

Here lie the everlasting ones

Those who gave life with their lives…"

Ben taken by surprise as a blinded light shown from the room, suddenly the light faded…he looked at the writings again…and it was crushed…there he found an ancient hologram; he grasped it and then tried to activate it…

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Alyssa was out of earshot Kayla spoke.

"Sir, there was some damage to the engines. I can repair it but it's gonna take some time."

"All right. Kid, can you probe the jedi's mind."

"Maybe, but it might make her suspicious."

"She's already suspicious. It's too much of a coincidence if there's something going on we need to know."

"All right. I'll try."

'Vales' sat down and concentrated, trying to read Alyssa's intetions on this planet.

"There is no truth, kid. Just layers of lies, people just pick the one they like the best. Better get used to that. " Said the captain. "Now, we're stuck here for a while while Kayla repairs the ship. And Vales." He tapped 'Vales' on the shoulder. "Could use with some field experience. You mind if we come along?"

Alyssa thanked him as she grasped his hand and got on the skiff, but her eyes widened at the mention of Skywalker.

"Luke Skywalker?" she asked. "Well then you have the wrong planet... the Jedi Academy is on Yavin IV..." She stared at his face. "But you don't mean Luke."

She frowned. "Is Ben Skywalker here?" she asked quietly.

Oblivious to the goings-on, unaware that ships from perhaps hostile

and distant worlds had laned on Kalahan, young Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya

slept. The sound of nearby crickets and the gentle creek-creek of

tiny frogs near her soothed her senses, and if it wasn't for the nightmare

she had escaped back in the hallowed Temple of the Void, she would not

have had this nightmare...

The Nihilites were strengthening fast. They thrust out their arms

like kings and conquerors, drawing the Force and life-energies to them

like moths are drawn to a flame. They laughed coldly, cruelly, and threw

back their heads. After all, they were the new conquerors of the galaxy.

Jedi and Sith no longer existed. There were only her former Masters, the

ones who had cast her out, and the slaves they allowed to serve them.

At the head of the group of Nihilites, their fire-orange lightsabers all aglow,

stood one giant whose saberstaff was red. No sickly sunset hue plagued

this one's weapon: he knew where he stood, and Tysyacha knew where

she did as well--in chains, recaptured, strong in the Force, but so weak!

The giant's familiar bass voice reverberated throughout the ruins of what

had once been the Void Temple. What had caused it to crumble or fall?

"Good evening," said the voice. "I assume you have all been willing to go

to any lengths to feed your power. You have not taken the last step,

crossed the threshold that will pull you into the embrace of immortality.

Feeding upon beasts and animals never was enough. Drawing the Jedi

was not enough. Even betraying your own brothers and sisters in arms

did not give you the power you desire. However--four slaves will!

"They are so strong in the Force that they can be indefinitely Drawn, their

lives prolonged to provide enough food for you for centuries! Don't merely

use them as sustenance, however--we have lesser creatures for that.

Use them to serve you, to strengthen you, for a thousand years to come!

"I give you Luke and Ben Skywalker, greatest of the Jedi Masters, and--!"

Here Tysyacha sat bolt upright. She did not know the name of the third

slave that her former lord and Master had mentioned, but she herself was

the fourth! Panting hard, she started to cry. How would she hide from this?!

….a man appeared in the hologram, he was talking in a strange language but in some way Ben could understand it…

"..if you happen to open this hologram, then you are one of the two, or in another point of view, you are one of us….I am Korfredonn The Ecclesiastes, or as people call me, The Eagle…offcourse you wont remember anything from your past life, but trust me, someday you will…anyway I'll tell you the story so you can remember….

Long time ago, there was the one who none completely know…the so called THE SEVENTH…he created the "MEEM" the thing that we call "The Force", and he delegated his creation ability to it, and then the world exists…for many years people forgot the knowledge of the force, thus THE SEVENTH decided to help his children remember, he created a world known as Kalahan and chosen three people from three races as a messengers, the first known as Sinn was a Sith, the second known as Karja was a human, the third know as Yuuzhan was a Vong…he taught them the six letters of ability in the Seventh Lore and kept the Seventh for himself…there were : "HA", "SHIN, "YAA,"YO", "KAF", and "SIMM"… and then they were sent to spread this knowledge across the galaxy…Sinn the sith start with the "YO" which represent the Attack ability, full of arrogance of their new powers, they killed their master and called this powers "the darkside of the force"…Karja the human taught his people the "HA" which represent the defense ability, unfortunately he died before he finished teaching his knowledge which remain hidden for a while…after a period of time the letter was known as "the light side of the force"… Yuuzhan the Vong taught his people the "SHIN" which represent the religion, and as he saw that his people are totally believers he left them to see his two friends, there he disappeared and his people gave him godhead and they call them selves the Yuuzhan Vong….

After several millennias the two were created…the snake and the eagle, full of knowledge they unleashed a war against the three sects; the sith, the jedi and the Yuuzhan Vong…twelve years of war, the snake began to question her role and the reason for this fight as none listened to them, tempted by the darkside, she left the war to be the dark lady of the sith, and so the sith left the war…admitting their mistakes, the Jedi left the war too, and still left the Yuuzhan Vong whose faithful believe was strong…after the snake betrayal, I was left alone to face the enemy, consumed by anger I cursed the snake and exiled her from knowledge, after loosing her power she became a void in the force, a wound that will keep bleeding forever…and so she died, killed by her own sith…I spent 7 knights weeping for her, forgot about my sacred mission…I was cursed too, striped of my powers…but now I can see…I saw my own demise… and I cried… I prayed to the force to bring me back so I can finish my mission and avenge my enemies, and rain started to fall…. he gave me a sign…"

Ben was shocked by this, "if master Yoda and Anakin visited this place then they knew about me….and probably my father too…" he thought…"but that didn’t answer my question…what am I supposed to do about this woman…or the snake?…"

He wondered, and suddenly the lighting strikes the earth

" It marks the sign of my rebirth" he concluded…rain start to fall, as Ben left the temple with the holocorn he's found, and as soon as he left, the temple began to fall a stone by stone until there is no trace…he jumped to his ship, armed with his new knowledge of the force, and left the place…

Alyssa peered into the forest and blinked. "A girl..." she muttered. She leapt lightly off the skiff and moved toward the sleeping girl. As she walked, she prodded the girl's mind lightly, waking her up slowly and gently to avoid alarming her. But it didn't work. The girl awoke and backed away in a hurry.

"Don't be afraid," Alyssa urged gently. "We won't hurt you." She paused. "My name is Alyssa. Alyssa Renolin. Why are you so frightened?"

((Tysyacha, the girl is you. :) ))

"I, I--!" Tysyacha was startled, afraid that one of the Nihilites had

decided to come back for her so she could be Drawn after all, but

once she heard Alyssa's kindly tone, she knew it wasn't so. None

of her former Masters could be accused of kindness, except when

they were praising one of their Apprentices for doing something well.

"My name is Tysyacha," the young exile at last managed to blurt out.

"I was sent out, exiled, from the service of my former Masters, a group

of Force Sensitives called the Nihilites. Many of them are Dark Jedi, and

they're all very dangerous. I was one of their servants until I decided to

tell them I wanted to become stronger in the Force. That was foolish

of me!" Tysyacha stood up, brushed the needles off of herself, and

shook Alyssa's hand. "That was why I was exiled. Why are you here?"

Syscha sighed. "It's kind of hard to explain, at least for me. My Masters

said--the Nihilites--that everything in the galaxy had a place, a proper

role to play, and people who served food and scrubbed temple floors

had no business being Jedi or Sith. Even if they were Force Sensitive,

their job was to serve their Masters, not to become one of them."

She folded her hands in front of her waist. "I overstepped my bounds.

If the whole world were Jedi, or Sith, or even Nihilites, then who would

help them achieve their goals, even in the lowest ways? I was content

to be a scullery maid, or so I thought for a while. Then, as I watched my

Masters, I realized that there was a pull in me to grow strong in the Force--

and to join them. Most people call that pride." She smiled sheepishly. "Most

people can't stand pride, either, unless it's their own."

Zaalbacca and Roarboar scouted Mustafar for more samples of minerals they were gathering."Soon, we can repair the ship that our ancestors gave us." said Roarboar cheerfully(sp?)."Yeah. Soon, The Undertaker will fly again." said Zaalbacca. Zaalbacca heard something. "What was that?" Zaalbacca said suddenly."Let's check it out." said Roarboar. They went to where the sound was from. They looked down at a broken droid."What do you think this kind of droid is?" Roarboar asked."Commentary: Must kill all meatbags." it said before it shut down. They brought it to the Millenium(sp?) Falcon that Han let them borrow. They looked at it's serial number. It said HK-47.(Is this ok?)

The man meditated in a chamber lined with holocrons. One in particular rang out over the rest. One of Dark Lord Elron's earliest teachings to one called the Jedi Exile.

"The Dark is generous. Its first gift, is comforting Illusion: the ease of gentle dreams in Night's embrace, the beauty that imagination brings to what would repel in Day's harsh Light. But the greatest of its comforts is the illusion that the Dark is temporary: that every Night brings a new Day. Because it is Day that is temporary. Day is the Illusion.

The New Republic is the Illusion. Peace is the Illusion.

"Its second gift is concealment: our True Faces lie in the Dark beneath our skins, our True Hearts remain shadowed deeper still. But the greatest Concealment lies not in protecting our secret truths, but hiding from us the truths of others. The Dark protects us from what we dare not know.

The Jedi do not know that their ranks are easily corrupted.

"Its third gift is the Light itself: days are defined by the Night that divides them, as stars are defined by the infinent black through which they wheel, the Dark embraces the Light, and brings forth from the center of its own self. With each victory of the Light, it is the Dark that wins."

The Republic do not know that there is a true Darkness hidden behind the Fire. Their enemy from milenia passed is not dead.

"The Dark isn't all that its made out to be. They say that the end of all life comes from the Dark. While that is true, all life comes from the Dark as well. They believe Light to be the source of life, yet a single wind can blow out the candle. And then what? There is nothing but black. To many people, the path of the Light became too hard, to difficult. They tried and tried, yet it seemed no matter what they did, they made things worse. Their candles had gone out. Instead of stumbling blindly, many of them chose to embrace the black, embrace the Darkness.

Many have, and many more will.

"Many ask, 'why did I fall? Why couldn't I follow the Light and be the warrior I wanted to be?' The answer is simple, You cannot. The Jedi teachings are flawed in many ways. They teach you compassion, yet forbid love. They teach you the ways of the Lightsaber, yet they dissuade violence. They teach you that the Force is not to be trifled with, yet they teach you to manipulate it. They say it is dangerous, yet they show you secrets that could lead to the destruction of entire systems! You saw what the Dark Lords can do with the Dark Side. However, they walked down the path of the New Sith, the followers of the idea. The path sought out by those who love power and need more of it. What I can teach you is different.

The Jedi teachings shall fail once again, and the Order with it. Fall to ruin at the hands of the Fire and Darkness!

Suddenly, there was a ding from a near-by terminal. Curious, the man stood. There was a security alert from one of the droids, HK-47, who had been in his family for generations.

He opened it, and a video screen lit up.

"What do you think this kind of droid is?" Roarboar asked."Commentary: Must kill all meatbags." it said before it shut down.

The screen went blank.

"Intruders." he spoke to the darkness.

"You seem to know something of these Nihilites," Alyssa said to Reynolds and 'Vales'. She shrugged. "So I suppose I'll follow the nervousness of my companions and agree to return to the ship."

She turned to Tysyacha. "We can offer you better protection than these few trees. Will you come with us?"

Archived