"Konyechna," said Tysyacha quickly, and then, "Um, I mean

'of course!'" She giggled to herself. "Sometimes I forget that my native

language is hard to understand, and I slip into it when I have strong

emotions. Fear is the emotion I feel right now--that's strakh,

but I also have hope-- nadyezhda. You have given me hope,

Alyssa, and you companions of hers. I can't wait to board your ship!"

Tysyacha, Alyssa, and the others with her strode back toward the

vessel. Once they were all aboard, the young exile began to explain

more about her former Masters, the Nihilites. Her chest grew tight.

"These people are more dangerous than the Jedi or the Sith have ever

known. I suppose that eventually, you can't even call them 'people'

anymore, because they--they know how to Draw. You know how the

Dark Jedi use deadly Force Powers called Drain Life and Death Field?

Well, my Masters, the Nihilites, have perfected these techniques and

consider them art forms. The Nihilites believe that these powers are

the strongest ones in the Force. I've seen Sith use them--they are!

"Not only have they perfected Drain Life and Death Field, but they've

improved them tenfold, calling these enhanced Powers Lifedraw and

Draw Field. Under these circumstances, anyone can get killed with

two or three such Draws, and if a Nihilite Vanquisher uses them--

that's the equivalent of a Sith Lord, but much higher--it only takes

a single Draw or a use of Draw Field to turn someone into a corpse!"

Tysyacha sighed heavily. "I'm so glad they exiled me!"

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reynolds, Burne and 'Vales', having encountered them before, ignored Tysyacha. Once they arrived at the ship.

"Burne, get to the cockpit, now." He walked to the engine room where Kayla was hard at work.

"Kayla how long till we can get in the air."

"I don't know, Cap. Compression coil's busted, I'm working on a fix."

"Get it done soon. We're getting out of here. "

…accepted his new knowledge, Ben Skywalker roamed the planet of Kalahan searching for someone…he has sensed that there is someone else beside him in this place…

"What is going on here??"

he wondered as he saw a big ship…probably a republic one landed on the ground adown him…after a moment of thinking, he decided to go down and ask them, thus he landed near the republic ship, an then he got out from his…

"What would a group of people do in a system like Kalahan…speak quickly???"

He said with an order tone..

(there's actually two ships.)

The nearest person was Orlov, who took one look at the kid trying to give orders and laughed.

"CAP! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!"

Reynolds came running.

"What's going on?"

"There's a kid here trying to give orders!"

Reynolds looked at Ben.

"Orlov, that's Skywalker's kid."

"What?! That arrogant runt is Luke's kid?"

"Orlov, your mouth's still moving. You might want to see to that." Reynolds turned to Ben.

"What do you need?"

((Korfredonn... Ben would probably have recognized Alyssa... but since he didn't immediately, she's recognized him! :p ))

"Ben Skywalker," Alyssa said. "You've been gone a while... but I don't remember you demanding information from everybody you met." She sighed. "To answer your questions, I am here because I was led here."

She smiled slightly. "I didn't pay attention to the coordinates I plugged into my computer," she explained. "But it seems the Force has led me here." She gestured to Tysyacha. "This girl's name is Tysyacha. She was a Nihilite servant and was recently exiled for her desire of knowledge."

A sound gurgled from Tysyacha's throat, a startled "Fhqhwhg!", but she

quickly stood at attention. "Are you really Ben Skywalker," she asked

humbly, "the son of the victor at Endor, Luke Skywalker?" She shyly

held out a pale, soft hand with long fingers for the young man to shake.

"You don't know how pleased I am to meet you," she told Ben. "Is your

father, Luke, still alive?" Master Skywalker's hair might be gray by now,

or white, but that didn't mean Tysyacha considered him past his prime!

Meeting Ben made Tysyacha temporarily forget the hurt she felt

at being ignored by Alyssa's companions aboard the ship. Aside

from Alyssa and now Ben, she didn't know anyone else's names.

Zaalbacca prepares for take-off while Roarboar reprograms & repairs HK-47. "I'm detecting a bunker nearby." Zaalbacca said. "I didn't know that anything else besides lava fleas lived here." Roarboar said. "Let's check it out." Zaalbacca said. They flew the Falcon close to the bunker & landed. They go inside to see what they can find.

As the man slipped outside the compound and rounded a corner, a bit of an electric jolt shot through him and he flinched. Something...was going on. Somewhere...somewhere there was a gathering of Jedi. Or, at least a gathering of Force Sensetives, somewhere near by. Off system, apparently, but not far enough away to escape his senses.

No matter. I will deal with these intruders, then I will investigate.

He darted around another corner, down a hallway, and up some stairs. There, he came face-to-face with a pair of wookies. He was taken by surprise for a moment before doing a back-flip away from them and slipping a rod from his belt. He flipped a switch, and a beam of molten fire errupted from the top of the rod. He slid into a fighting stance, holding the saber horizontally next to his head.

"Who are you and what do you want?" he demanded

The man was slightly surprised when the wookies drew sabers from their belt. This could complicate things a bit. No matter. They were still no match for the teachings of the ancient Sith.

"This is my home, my place of solitude. My temple, if you will. Regardless of how 'free' this galaxy is, you have no right to trespass here. I order you to leave, or else face the consequences!"

…"what do you need?" Reynolds said to Ben...

"You've answered my question with another….how strange…" He said, then he saw a girl from afar, he believed that he knew her, yet he recognized her when she said…

"You've been gone a while... but I don't remember you demanding information from everybody you met."

She was Alyssa, one of the academy students, and she justified her presence on this planet by a mysterious and yet a similar word "the Force has led me here", at first he did not believe this reason, but then he felt stupid because he himself was led by the force too...there was another girl, she tried to hide at first, consumed by fear, but when she heard his name, she came quickly toward him, meanwhile Alyssa was introducing her to him, she said something about a nihilite servant which he didn’t understand, yet she mentioned the word…"Exiled.."

Tysyacha unleashed a sea of question toward Ben while she held her hand shyly for Ben to shake, he gave his

"Yes I am Ben Skywalker, Luke's sun, and he is alive…" he answered seriously,

He gazed at her, probably tying to remember her from his dreams-if it was her-

But in vain, soon their hands held together began to sweat, thus he pulled his hand and a little smile adorned his serious face, soon the smile disappeared as he move his sight to stare at Reynolds

"We have to leave this place at once…its dangerous to stay here…"

Then he looked at Tysyacha then at Alyssa and uttered

"You must take her to the academy in Yavin…looks like her interesting information might answer the strange disturbance within the force my father had felt…"

Then he cloaked and marched toward his ship, yet he could here a sound coming from behind…

Alyssa nodded, but there was a frown on her face. She turned to Tysyacha. "I had not been planning on returning to the Academy so soon," she said. "But it's either that or you must travel with me."

She paused. "I think I'll let you decide. What is it you want to do?"

Tysyacha made a quick decision. "The Nihilites are not like any other

enemy the galaxy has known, not even the Yuuzhan Vong. That group

of aliens and their vicious attacks will seem benign compared to what

my former Masters plan to do! If Master Skywalker is indeed at the

Academy on Yavin, then I must tell him about the Nihilite threat."

She waited for Alyssa's response, her palm still a bit damp from

holding Ben Skywalker's hand. She hoped no one could see the

sudden blush that had come to her cheeks, or her delighted eyes!

…Ben stopped when heard Tysyacha's words, she seemed so honest, and he wanted to believe her…but what if she was "the snake" that the myth talk about, if so then she might betray him, and worse, he might fail in his mission too, but what if all this is wrong?....he speak to himself, what are you thinking you fool?!! Are you still suspicious even after what you've seen?!! "the eagle" has failed in his mission because he was suspicious like you now, so try to show some self-confident or you'll end up like before….

Though he still not convinced after his last self argument, he decided to let go right now, he has stopped and the people behind were waiting for him to say something…he turned and gazed at Tysyacha, she was quite different now, the fear that once was eating her from the inside is altered with happiness that made her face to glow like a mourning star in a complete darkness…

"Great…then you have to go with Alyssa to the academy…if these Nihilites are as strong as you said, then we should be prepared…"

Then he turned his back to her and said

"I will meet you in Yavin…till then…may the force be with you…"

He got in his ship and fly away…

Kayla approached Tysyacha.

"Don't mind the captain. He gets rude when he's worried."

"Yeah I do" said the Captain. "Which reminds me, why aren't you working on the engine again?"

"Compression coil's busted to hell. We can fly but we won't be able to go into hyperspace."

Reynolds sighed.

"Okay, what's in-system?"

"Only place they'd have them is on Mustafar. On the old factories."

Reynolds cursed.

"Dammit. I don't like it, but we're going to have to go there. Tell Burne to set a course there, then have everyone meet me here." He turned to Tysyacha.

"This ship's can fit more people. Do you want to come with us or to squeeze in with her." He motioned to Alyssa.

"I think I'll bunk with Alyssa," said Tysyacha matter-of-factly, "since we're

both young women. As for me--is there any menial ship-keeping work I can

do? I'm not good at repairing engines or anything like that, but I'd be truly

willing to wash dishes or launder clothes. Anything I can do to help, sir."

Syscha smiled and gave the captain a humble salute. It wasn't the

military snap-to-attention such persons usually expected, but for

a servant, the Nihilites considered such a gesture entirely appropriate.

The captain smiled.

"No neeed for that. Anyway let me introduce you to my crew. This is Kayla, our engineer." He tapped her on the shoulder and she smiled friendily.

"Over there is Orlov, my second-in-command." He pointed to an older man who was currently cleaning a rather large collection of weapons.

"Over there is Vale" He realized he'd ly said another name. "Sorry, I mean Vales." The young man was currently getting the hovercraft back into it's hold.

"And up in the pit is my pilot, Burne."

"Finally this" He tapped the ship's wall "Is Fable. "

Tysyacha smiled back, glad to know that the captain of the fabled Fable

was as honorable and friendly as her new colleague Alyssa seemed to be.

"I'm glad to meet you," she said, "and if you're wondering where I come

from, I'm not the only one in my family who has ever been exiled. Long

ago, there was another Tysyacha, known as the Jedi Exile, the one who

chose to cut herself off from the Force upon the planet of Malachor V.

I am a direct descendant of hers through one of her twin sons, Kilian."

She glanced around the ship to see if anyone recognized these names.

Orlov reacted for a split second to the mention of the Exile, but immediately returned to cleaning his weapons. The captain's face carefully stayed expressionless, but recognition sparked in his eyes. The rest didn't react at all.

"We should lift off now, the Nihlites could be back any second." Said Reynolds.

"The Exile," Alyssa whispered. She nodded. "Come, Tysyacha." She turned to Reynolds. "You're headed to Mustafar? Be careful. I've heard of a young hermit living there... and he doesn't like to be disturbed."

She made for her little ship. "I'll take Tysyacha to Yavin IV and Skywalker... Master Skywalker." She grinned and shook her head. "I'm picking up my old master's bad habits."

The cockpit of the little fighter opened, revealing two seats and Alyssa turned to Tysyacha. "I know it's not the most comfortable way to travel, but there are worse ways to do it... Riebe and I always managed." She smacked her forhead with the palm of her right hand. "Another of her bad habits I picked up... always talking as though the person I'm talking to knows who I'm talking about!"

She laughed and climbed into the pilot's seat of the fighter and motioned for Tysyacha to get in behind her. "Riebe Sothe was my master. She recently turned me loose and went on to find her own path... wherever that might lead her. This was actually her ship..."

She flew the fighter up into the atmosphere and docked with its hyperspace ring. "Old technology, I know... Riebe doesn't say much about herself, but I seriously suspect she's a good little bit older than she admits to being."

The docking completed in a matter of seconds and Alyssa quickly plugged in the coordinates for Yavin IV. Before engaging the hyperdrive, she paused and glanced over her shoulder, "Ready?"

"Why? You have everything you need. The droid has been in my family for generations, ever since my ancestors were brought here. No, you cannot. And unless you'd rather see what color your insides are, I highly suggest you leave. Now." he turned to leave, but one of the wookies spoke up.

"But, wait, hold on--"

The man handled his saber menacingly. "Leave. Now." he said with all the menace he could muster, aiming to scare them off.

Another jolt was sent through his body, and he turned sharply, gazing into the distance as if he saw straight through the walls.

That Force signature...I know that Force signature!! But how could it be him?? I thought he was dead!

"All right, let's get moving."

Reynolds pressed a button and the ramp started retracting. He calmly stepped back into the ship, the doors closing a split second behind him.

"Get us up Burne."

The ship slowly lifted up. Reynolds walked across the hold and up some stairs. Orlov intercepted him.

"Sir, with all due respect, why the hell are we agreeing to helping these people? We found skywalker, let's get paid and get outta here."

"There's something going on. We find a jedi, a Nihlite servant AND Skywalker all on the same planet? There's something going on."

Orlov looks angry, but walks away. Reynolds walks up to the pit.

"How we doing Burne?"

"Doing good Cap. We should be in its orbit in a few minutes."

"Good."

Archived