Home

Dunst screw up: Spidey 3 villians revealed

Hermie

Im psyked that Venom is the Character, but in previous interview Raimi said he doesn't like Venom. Plus... well... this rumour has been going on since SpiderMan1! Venom rocks, yes, but I have to wonder if Dunst just said that... :-\

I mean, it was crazy, one of the last scenes was Harry discovering the Green Goblin... and now venom?

If so, Venom may not die... or be defeated, but could return in another film. As for SandMan... I'm not familiar with him.

But yeah, in the old cartoon

John went to space, grabbed the symbiot accidentally, crashed the shuttle into the hudson river, then Spidey came to save him and the crewe. Spidey then got covered in the symbiot... eventually spidey rejected it cause it was taking control of his brain, and it covered Eddy Brock after a long fight with Shocker...

Eddy was also mentioned in the last film.

Hmm. I'm very suspect about this information being leaked. If it didn't come from Kirsten Dunst or someone else who was "in the know" I'd say it was utter rubbish. It might still be. Anyways, Sandman makes perfect sense since both Raimi and Toby are big fans of him. Venom, not so much, unless they've completely written the character to be spidey's rival - basically the same kind of guy: a bit nerdy, works for the newspaper, but is a jerk instead of being nice. Still, Raimi was utterly opposed to Venom being in the movies, at least up until now. :eyeraise:

Now she is telling MTV Two and a half villians.

"I think we have ... I'm going to say two and a half bad guys," the "Elizabethtown" star said. "Because I think one of them is resurrected. But yeah, two and a half bad guys, I think, about in this movie.

She is referring to Thomas Haden Church playing Sandman and Topher Grace playing Venom in the film, with the identity of the "half" villain unknown at this time, but it could possibly be Harry Osborn turning into Green Goblin II or Hobgoblin.

Too bad they killed Doc Oc already. If they really wanted to totally **** off as far as continuity goes, and put in an assload of villains, they could've used the Sinister Syndicate.

On a side note, I think it would be hard to pull off as far as budget and Hollywood ego's are concerned, but they should look into doing a Secret Wars or Infinity Gauntlet type of story. It would take more than one movie to do, but man would that kick ass.

Wasn't Oc part of that group?

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, since they are adding that Betty girl (don't remember who she is!) maybe MJ Will die or move away or something... cause Dunst doesn't want to be in it. Yeah... maybe Venom will kill her... IDK.

Most likley, Spidey will have many movies. That and Xmen are the main comic movies that continue to be popular, and are actually good.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, since they are adding that Betty girl (don't remember who she is!) maybe MJ Will die or move away or something... cause Dunst doesn't want to be in it. Yeah... maybe Venom will kill her... IDK.

They aren't adding her, Betty Brant is JJJ's secretary. ;)

Archived