Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((An Enclave is seen in KOTOR 2, It is an academy, but in this case it is very ancient so let's just say it is three thousand years old, just note that there is actually no record of an Enclave in the EU, this is just my invention :) so ok, so you can picture it better let's just say that it looks like the temple in Corouscant, but instead of the big hall you have gardens)))

"Gavin," Briana whispered. Gavin nodded, understanding immediately what his sister wanted and turned to the others.

"Briana and I will be right back," he told them. The twins moved away from the group and were immediately confronted by two guards.

"You're the Jedi?" one said. Gavin nodded and the guard frowned. "Well you can't just wander around here like this."

"I'm sorry," Gavin said. The guards suddenly sprouted blank looks on their faces. "You've lost your memories, haven't you?" The guards nodded slowly. "Don't worry... you'll get them back, but you won't remember this conversation, will you?" The guards shook their heads and moved off. Gavin chuckled.

"I know, I know," Briana muttered. "You love doing that."

"As much as you love what you're about to do," Gavin agreed. Briana smiled and approached the nearest computer terminal. She put her right hand on it and after several seconds, it beeped. Briana's smile widened.

"Lots of information stored here," she said. Gavin rolled his eyes.

"What are you, an astro droid?" he muttered. "Skip all but what we need to know."

"Geez, no need to insult," Briana complained. Then, she nodded. "Here's an interesting security holo from three days ago."

"I've called for Jedi aid," a man was saying. "They should be arriving within the week. I've also called for the Mandalorian, Delta Kasolar. The combined forces of the Jedi and Kasolar will be unstoppable. They will be able to eliminate this dark threat."

"Thank you for the report, Ganluk," somebody else said. "You are dismissed."

Ganluk turned to go and one of the people he'd been speaking with drew a blaster and gunned him down.

"This has gone too far," the killer said. "With Jedi and the Mandalorian coming, Ganluk is right. There's no chance of our project surviving."

"The project will survive," another assured. "The Dark Jedi are behind the project and they are many. A handful of Jedi and a single Mandalorian cannot hope to stop us."

The holo ended and Briana said, "I'm pulling up information on this 'project'... it's rather fragmented but... oh, Force!"

"What is it?" Gavin asked, alarmed. Briana pulled her hand away from the console and turned her wide eyes on her brother.

"It's a..." she gasped. "Oh, Sith, they're going to destroy all life on Coruscant with this!"

"What is it?" Gavin repeated.

"They've come up with a chemical that has a strong reaction when in contact with metal," Briana whispered. "It boils and collapses. Planetary cities are doomed if we can't stop this here."

"They won't go straight for Coruscant," Gavin muttered. "But that doesn't mean we have time..."

They hurried back to the rest of the group and shared the information.

"Given the fact that Dark Jedi are behind the operation, this is another attempt at shifting the power in the galaxy once more toward the Dark Side," Briana finished. "The security holo said there are a lot of them here... so we have our work cut out for us."

"Especially since we're going to need to play along with these people for now," Gavin added. "They can't know we know what they're up to."

- "Lyla was closely watching the woman and the others standing in the doorway to the enclave, when it hit her, Gavin and Briana weren't there, she took her comm link out.

- "Gavin, Briana come in where are you?" - Lyla said.

((Ok sorry didn't notice the line you wrote:

"They hurried back to the rest of the group and shared the information.")))

- "So do you think that weapon is here, then why all these biomechanical force users, where do they come in?" - Lyla asked.

((If you guys don't mind I'm going to make things a little more challenging and make a new character. Wildjedi's twist gives me an idea for another twist.))

==============

Character Sheet

==============

===

NPC

===

Name: Darth Apathy

Species: Human

Appearance: 6'1", 160 ibs, thin but muscular (picture young bruce lee cept not asian).

Homeworld: Korriban

Equipment: Single bladed red lightsaber, black sith robes

Bio: Darth Apathy was born and raised on Korriban, from childhood he was trained to hate and kill. His master was creul but powerful and has trained Darth Apathy into a lethal warrior. Darth Apathy prefers using a single bladed red lightsaber. He has a thick scar from his forhead down to his cheek across his left eye which is blind. Darth Apathy's master almost killed him in a fit of rage taking the aprentice's sight from his left eye.

======================

======================

Gradually the hallway began to get dimmer. The Jedi didn't notice it at first but it suddenly dawned on them it was quite dark in the hallway and it hadn't been when they entered. An icey voice suddenly startled the group of jedi from the shadows behind them, "No, it's not here. Only Death lies here." Like a demon strait from hell the voice sent a chill down everyone's spine, even the cool mysterious Strider could not help shiver. They turned to see who was behind them but there was nothing but shadows. When they turned around a man cloaked in sith robes stood before them.

"I am Darth Apathy. I am your death." He removed his hood to reveal one eye burning with hatred and one eye pale with blindness and a massive scar on his face. The corridor lit up with the red glow of his single bladed lightsaber.

Footsteps could be heard from all around as the biomechanical soldiers emerged from all three hallways and the turbolift behind them sealed shut. "You see, we knew you were coming before you did, and this..." His snear turned to a wicked grin, "Is a trap."

--------------------------

Delta traveled around the outside of the city and came to the corner where the enclave was, he observed from a distance before going in. Delta climbed the outside wall of the enclave and used his helmet's enhanced hearing to listen to what was going on inside, he could hear guards chatting and walking around but nothing interesting. When he found an area that was quiet Delta began to work on the wall and cut away at the ancient stone until he could pull peices of the wall out and make a hole big enough to climb through. The Mandalorian found himself in a massive room with beautifully architected walls, but the room was completely empty.

Delta reached into one of his utility belt's pockets and pulled out a spy cam which he installed just above the door to the room. With these he could make sure no one found his secret entrance and lived to tell about it, not even a biomechanical person. The spy cam would shoot an electric shock tazer that would electricute any human and fry any droid or biomechanical person.

With the spy cam in place Delta listened using the same technique before until the coast was clear and he could pop out to explore. 'Now let's figure out what these people are up too.'

Lyla took out her lightsabers and turned them on and slashed two biomechanical sith cutting them in half, which made the others standing around to turn on their lightsabers, she lept and landed facing the sith lord's back.

- "Let us dance you and I" - Lyla said.

Sawyer took out his lightsaber, and attacked one of them viciously. The biomech soldier attempted to fight back, but it was useless, Fir's attacks came fast and strong.

Fir whirled around, and saw a soldier about to attack Briana. She hadn't seen him yet. He took out his blaster and shot the soldier's weapon out of his hand, then ran towards him, increasing his speed with the force, and stabbed him.

"Better be more careful, before you become the first black mark on my network."

Darth Apathy smiled wryly as Lyla landed behind him, 'I hope this is challenging,' he thought to himself. Before Lyla could attack Darth Apathy threw his cloack off behind him so that it landed on Lyla, a simple enough distraction, then he kicked her to the ground. A moment later three biomech soldiers were on her, Darth Apathy smiled again and turned back to the rest of the jedi task force. With a powerful stroke he used a massive force push knocking everyone to the ground, including his own biomechs, except for Strider Flamehart. Narrowing his eyes on the black haired Jedi dressed in red, Darth Apathy advanced slowly with his sword in a dueling stance, he began to circle his target. "It seems you are the only one among the Jedi with some real power..." He cracked his neck to the side in an unatural jerk, "Give me everything you've got, Jedi," He strained the word Jedi in a disgusted tone and prepared for Striker's attack.

((Just Apathy and Striker, don't anyone else try to kick Apathy in the back or anything like that, he'd sense you in the force anyway, pluss the biomech's would pretty much keep everyone buissy.))

-----------------

While Delta was sneaking through the passageways he overheard blaster bolts in the distance. Wondering if it was the jedi or not he made his way in the general direction of the sound. After traveling down a few corridors and darting into rooms to avoid being seen by biomechs rushing by, Delta finally came to the scene of the comotion. Three long hallways were filled with biomechs and the sound of fighting could be heard at the end of it. Delta stayed a safe distance away though, he didn't want to be seen.

Sawyer recovered before the others, and was about to help Strider out when he saw a biomech soldier about to attack him. He sighed, the old man would have to take care of the sith while he taked care of the soldiers. He smiled.

"Bring it on, freaks." He said, and lunged.

Lyla got up and threw the Sith's robe to the ground, using the force she sent three biomechs to the ground and started to spin around the biomechs with her lightsabers cutting most of them down and parrying some of their attacks.

Darth Apathy had now circled around so that Strider's back was to Lyla and Darth Apathy was facing her direction. He saw her spin attack and was a little impressed, he smiled. Perhaps Darth Apathy dwelt on that brief distraction just a moment too long, giving Strider just the chance he may need to make a decisive strike...

Sawyer was fighting against five biomechs now, parrying, dodging, and blocking like an expert. He admitted to himself, this was fun. He was enjoying it. Abruptly, he decided it was time to help the others. He threw his blaster up in the air.

The biomechs, confused by his actions, looked up at the blaster, quickly Sawyer threw his saber, and used the force to guide it in a circle, bisecting each soldier in the exact same way. He turned to Darth Apathy and taunted.

"Hey! Why don't you try picking on someone your own age!?"

Gavin and Briana fought as a team, back to back. Biomechs were numerous enough to keep them busy without having to worry about the Dark Jedi Strider was fighting. They heard Fir's taunt and Briana laughed.

"He's right, you know," she told the Dark Jedi. "Strider's quite a bit above your skill level, I'm sure." Then, she made a blind thrust with her lightsaber and caught a biomech in the chest.

The biomechs kept coming and coming.

- "Oh come on keep your eye on the ball Sawyer!"- Lyla said and then continued - "There is no end to these loosers" - Lyla said using the force to throw five biomechs back and then threw one of her sabers to slice them while they hit the wall and then pulled it back.

"I don't see you takin' on more than 3, pretty boy." Answered Sawyer, and he leapt into the air, and dropped his saber. Before it hit the floor he used the force to propel it forward through a crowed of biomechs, beheading a dozen of them. He called the saber back to him and landed.

"What, you can't see the pile of fifteen at my feet?" Gavin retorted. In fact, there were eight at Gavin's feet, but a little exaggeration never hurt... right?

"Don't mind Gavin," Briana laughed. "It's not his fault he can't count..."

"Exactl... hey!" Gavin shouted.

Lyla saw how the biomechs were falling at the hands of her friends, and she sought out to create a path deep into the enclave, but the path was just to crowded with biomechs.

- "I sure hope this works" - Lyla said to herself and launched herself straight forward to the entrance with her sabers crossed over her head slicing and pushing the biomechs out of her way while she spun in the air in a straight line towards the entrance, then she managed to recover and stop falling on her feet.

- "Wow, what do you know it did work" - Lyla thought to herself, she had now the path opened to go deeper inside the enclave and she used the force to run to the entrance of the sublevel while Strider and Apathy were begining to fight in the entrance.

Lyla had walked into a large room full of beautiful stone columns, she walked around to look for an exit and she found some stairs leading to another sublevel, when she got down there she saw two other sith lord performing some sort of ritual infusing the force on a corpse on a table.

- "Finnaly Lady Tavion's wish will come true, Marka Ragnos will come back to life and he will join Freedon Nadd once we got him revived in Dxun" - One of them said.

- "Don't forget Ludo Kresh we just found his toomb, and all the other sith lord waiting on Korriban" - the las Sith Lord replied.

Lyla was watching from afar carefully hiding her presence.

- "Revive other Sith Lords?" - Lyla thought - "Of course, that's how they will be able to make their move on the republic on different planets, having one Sith Lord per battalion will be much easier" - Lyla concluded.

Archived