Home

Niaj Qad Keep

Fate's Decision

Scur climbed into a tank looking thing(Piercer). He manned a machine gun and watched as another two jedi climbed in and took control of the controls and the other manned the machine gun on the other side of the piercer. The tank drove off the ramp and he waited for a little until in the middle of the battle. He aimed at some fighters in the air and fired at the engine, destroying it and sending it down into the Civic army's men, smashing them.

The Civic men noticed that the tank wasn't for them and they started throwing grenades at it even though their men were right next to it. The Piercers with the other jedi started firing at the men and starfighters around them, like a portion of the army just rebeled and started attacking everyone in the middle of the field. Men were flying everywhere and fighters would be shot down trying to penetrate the piercers defenses. Scur noticed a tank start turning towards his so he aimed and shot right into the cockpit window killing the driver. Scur aimed back at the soldiers and fired at them. He knock many down tring to get near the tank to climb into it to kill Scur and the other two jedi.

The Civic Army did not know that it was the jedi until a piercer was invaded and were sliced as they opened the door on the roof. The jedi jumped out and started killing everyone around them. Scur tried shooting off the men from the piercer and away from the piercer. "Get back in before you die. I will shoot them away from the tank." Scur said to the jedi slicing the soldiers on top of the tank, while blocking blasts from everywhere.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(hmmm well you wont kill me easily i promise you that.)

"master zaran!!"

"yes?"

"we have terrible news!!!!"

"what is it?"

"one of the jedi who was in the hanger has told us one of our jedi has turned into a sith!"

"what?!?!? where is he now?"

"we believe hes searching you you."

"dam get the young ones to the secret room in this chamber. its behing that screen."

"we will healp you sir."

"you cant. you are not as powerful as i. you must defend the young ones if i fail."

"also contact master scur"

"yes sir."

"tell him there is a new sith"

(hmmm well you wont kill me easily i promise you that.)

"master zaran!!"

"yes?"

"we have terrible news!!!!"

"what is it?"

"one of the jedi who was in the hanger has told us one of our jedi has turned into a sith!"

"what?!?!? where is he now?"

"we believe hes searching you you."

"dam get the young ones to the secret room in this chamber. its behing that screen."

"we will healp you sir."

"you cant. you are not as powerful as i. you must defend the young ones if i fail."

"also contact master scur"

"yes sir."

"tell him there is a new sith"

(Excellent I love a challenge. Lol. but seriously I know I can't kill you cus thats char controling, and we don't want that)

Zion continued his search for this master Zaran

He sensed an unusual amount of fear close to him. He sensed Jedi.

He walked into the chamber where Zaran stood alone.

"It's good to finally meet you Master Zaran" Zion said giving a short bow

He gripped his saber

"You must know why I'm here...I'm here to kill the remainder of the jedi"

Zion looked around

"You may ask yourself why I have turned against the Jedi...well I won't bore you with the details but I will tell you the Jedi have been weak for decades. They think they can police the galaxy when it Dosn't wan't policing...thus what you see outside"

Zion turned to look outside and watch the battle

"You see what You've done? many innocent people will die becasue of you. You may think I'm evil but im really not"

Zion turned back to Zaran

"But enough chit-chat...lets get down to buisness"

Zion ignited his double bladed lightsaber

"Once I've disposed of you I'll kill the young ones and the others behind that screan there"

Zion smiled and walked towards Zaran slowly raising his balde as he went....

(LOL this will be interesting) (oh btw you have my permission to kinda control my char during a fight so long as he dont lose all of his limbs, losing important limbs, oh and death.)

"well answer me this. why do you want to kill the young ones? they have nothing to do with this war. anything that has been done to upset others was done by the older ones. it is apperent you still have much to learn"

(Lol cool)

Zion laughed, his laughter was becoming more high pitched and malishous

"The youung ones are being bought up to become Jedi. The Jedi order must be destroyed. And as for my learning.....I know enough"

Zion stood close to Zaran and looked into his eyes

"The Jedi's time will soon be over"

Zion swung his blade around to try and connect with Zaran's head. Zaran dodged and stepped back

Zion smirked

"Whats the matter? Scared of little old me?"

" This sucks," Bac Rueben said. He knew he probably was going to die. It was most likely the end of the line. However, he wasn't going to give up that easy. He shouted," RUN!" and threw 2 thermal detonators at the army. Once the grenades went off, The troopers were either stunned, injured, or both. The small squad along with Bac Rueben ran with all their might firing backwards to keep off people who started to get up. Eventually they found Dyce firing at the Imperials. Bac finally realized how evil the empire had gotten. He ran towards his old bud, firing at the Imperials attacking Dyce.

An NA-AT bomb flew right at Dyce. He wheeled around and ducked. Then he saw somebody running toward him that he didn't want to see. Rueben. Bac was running toward him. He was trapped between a fleet of some of the best soldiers in the Empire and NA-ATs. There was no hope. Until the fleet began to shoot at the NAs. Dyce rolled behind the Imperial lines and began to shoot on them at point-blank rage. They were caught offguard, too preoccupied with the new rebels to notice.

Seeing Dyce leave, Bac Rueben decided to rest behind rebel lines since he now was pretty much a rebel. After declaring to the main guy on the ground, he got his men rest and supplies at the assembly area behind the front line. They desperately needed it. They had only 125 out of 550 men at the start and around 80 had major casualties. All of them had some form of casualty and they were starving and running out of energy. They also lost their self-esteem. The whole squadron was torn apart. No longer was the 16th Battalion infantry the most feared battalion of the empire. They now seemed entirely different. Bac Rueben finally decided to rest for a while, and think on what to do next.

(hey jedi of doom. im gonna do something to your char once. he will not be harmed in any way say or really do anything. if u dont like it ill change it when i get on next)

zaran sensed the soldiers. they were angry... very angry. so zaran used force push on zion knocking him out of the way of the soldiers shots.

"you cant kill him. it is my responsibility to kill him."

then zaran jumped over them and preceeded to slice them all into pieces.

Dyce killed the last of the Imperial fleet. He saw Bac's fleet moving out of the line of sight, and decided that he needed some troops of his own. He ran over the corpses of his enemies, following an indirect path back to the Keep. The GIs were getting closer to the Keep to protect the MUH. That was the only mission now, besides the flank troops in the Civ starfighters, but they were getting gradually outmatched by the GSfighters. The Jedi army was losing. They needed a plan. The Rebels began filling sniping posts at the Keep. Those with supply caches filled the window launchers with extra missles. They weren't the same design, but they would still fit.

Dyce had several injuries by the time he reached the keep. He would need some med packs...if there were any left. He couldn't think of a singe plan. There were no Jedi Starfighters left, and he was not in the mood to blown up again anyway. The TIT-ATs were on the other side of the battlefield. They would need a formation plan. He ran into the council chamber. He saw a Jedi raise an eyebrow.

"I must see...whoever is in charge..."

The Jedi glanced around his shoulder, as if he heard somebody.

"He left just a while ago...I'm not sure where he is now. I can suffice for now."

"I've got a plan...give me some Jedi and show me to the starfighter room."

Bac Rueben finally rested up and went to the leader of the battalion of rebels here. Upon meeting him and declaring a new allegiance to the rebels, he was given an assignment to prove his loyalty. He was to take out a small battalion of Imperial reinforcements 5 km east, behind the cliff. He gathered up his refreshed men and 75 more rebel reinforcements. They walked east, to face the battalion of men sizing up to be 325 men.

Zion was flung back by Zaran.

"kill? Strong words from a Jedi!" he panted

He jumped up and charged at Zaran, knocking him to the floor. He rasied his blade but Zaran blocked it and pushed him back. Zion jumped up at once and started to attack. He put on end of his blade in the wall and used his flipped over the hilt kicking Zaran in the head. Pulling out his blade from the wall he heard a noise. An explosion ripped apart the walls and Zion was flung back under a pile of rubble...

(cool)

zaran couldnt move. and could see anything for that matter. but he was a master jedi. and that is what probaly saved him. he closed his eyes and used the force to see his surroundings. he was trapped under a pile of rubble... now zaran used the force to move the rocks.

"take the young ones into the next room, i will be there shortly"

and as he sent that message a single ray of light started to peirce the blackness.

Bac Rueben was now just within sight of the new reinforcements. Luckily, Bac and his troops were on a hill with a bunch of rocks. They found out they were headed for the keep. They had just fired upon it, crumbling it a little more. Bac surveyed the area to find a potential weakness. Sure enough, He found a tent with the Imperial flag over it, signaling that it's the leader. It was heavily guarded, but Bac had an idea. He put on his old suit and walked towards the tent, knowing the new reinforcements would consider him as one of theirs. He got past the guards and entered the tent, finding the leader of the battalion. During the conversation Bac had to listen to about the new troops wiping out the rebels and jedi, etc., etc., Bac dropped a tiny charge and kicked it under the chair. After 30 min. or more of the leader's boring talk, Bac walked away. Once with his troops he pushed the button.

Zion opened an eye and scremed the rocks and rubble around him flung up and hit the ceiling and fell around him. His power was increasing every second and he could feel it. He looked over at the pile of rocks with Zaran underneath he was ordering the young ones out of the room. Zion looked around a Jedi knight was quickly pushing the young ones out. Zion smiled at him the jedi looked terrified but stood his ground he ignited his lightsaber and charged at Zion. Zion laughed. Zion dodged the mans attack and struck him on the back of the head knocking him out. he the force pushed him against the hard wall and he fell into a heep. Zion raised his head and his energy in a flash all the rublle was flung up into the air and Zaran was revealed. Zion smiled his threw the rocks against the wall which cracked.

"Ready for round 2?" he asked

all the sudden the rocks flew everywhere and he saw zion. across from him was the jedi knight who was supposed to protect the young one

"Ready for round 2?" he asked

zaran stood up.

"you seem to be an honorable person. so why go agianst the jedi? after all you were training to become one of us."

BOOM! All of the camp around the leader's tent blew to smitherins and everything else was damaged or covered with dust from the explosion. Bac's army then charged, attacking the main army from the back. The missle launcher's stayed back to take out the vehicle's before they turned around. The rest fired at the main force of imperials.

Zion stopped

"I did train to become a Jedi....then I realised how weak the Jedi were....how corrupted they were..... I didn't want to be like that....I refuse to be a part of something I have no faith in"

Zion looked around

"The Jedi were once pure....but not any more....I may be brutal and cruel but I will clense the galaxy of those who have life but do not deserve it....I am no sith....I am a new breed of freedom fighter....you could call me a clenser or an inquisitor.....or a bastard but either way I am here to do a job"

he paused

"Have you ever wondered why life turned out this way? The world is not quite what it seem, we live lives of superficial dreams. Live your life and live it true"

Zion jumped up through the hole in the roof. He landed on the top. His red blade glowed. This blade didn't mean a thing. He pulled back his hood. And smelt the air. This was the begining of a new era....and Zion would make sure only those who deserved the live did. He jumped down. This battle was pointless. Zion would stop it...somehow...

The battle was intense. Many brave rebels died, some being the original 16th battalion. However, Bac Rueben was victorious over the imperials. He had few men left though. They went back to the main forward base, to recover and recieve new assignments.

Bac Rueben and his men were congratulated on the past battle once they entered the base. Applause roared everywhere in the place, and the head commander of the base awarded the men left a medal, and the 16th battalion (the remaining 40 members including me) were awarded a new medal and plaque of our history and our turn to the rebellion. While all this was great, Bac Rueben couldn't help but wonder if the keep was still up and if so, for how long till it fell? So he suggested that he and his new 86th battalion (the survivers of the last battle plus 37 vouluntered, equaling 90 men) set up a defense over the keep and help the jedi. The main commander agreed and Bac and his troops set off.

Archived