Home

Revan Cutscene Fixed Force Powers

This mod is for Kotor 1.

No more force lightning emanating from the feet!

The url now points to pcgm :)

From PCGameMods.

PCGM Direct Download.

From my FileFront page.

The newest version (1.01 - with all helpers added) has been combined with my more feminine Revan model and is located on my website.

Download from my web site.

Can now be downloaded from

Nexus Mods

Deadly Stream

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

a file archived with the 7Zip format will require you to unpack with an archiver that recognizes this format. 7zip is a free download just do a web search for it. However I'm surprised your winrar is ignoring it as I use that almost exclusively for unarchiving and I've never had a problem with 7zip files. Unless I'm thinking of GZ files.

• 2 months later...

sorry about bringing this topic back from who knows how many pages. (I really don't know how many pages back this was, I came across the link here on pcgamemods)

Does this fix the problem where the camera bobs up and down when the character moves? I recall this being the major problem that stopped me from using Revan's robes in my playthroughs.

I believe the problem had something to do with the model not having a hook for the camera where the usual characters had them... either that or it didn't have a hook at all.

Thanks in advance, and I just wanted to say that your mods are awesome, Kristy. :-)

sorry about bringing this topic back from who knows how many pages. (I really don't know how many pages back this was, I came across the link here on pcgamemods)

Doesn't matter in TUCE, you're safe :D

Does this fix the problem where the camera bobs up and down when the character moves? I recall this being the major problem that stopped me from using Revan's robes in my playthroughs.

I don't "think" so... T7's Mask + Mod is the only mod I know of that has the fixed hook model.. however, T7 did post a tutorial on how he added those hooks... :)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143261

• 4 months later...

The model files will go in the override. You can put them all in there but you will have to choose which female model to use (either the original or my modified version.) To actually wear Revan's robes, though, you will have too look elsewhere. The masked version is available by using the giveitem cheat (g_a_mstrrobe06 - this is limited to darkside only unless you edit the uti yourself.) The unmasked versions require you to edit your appearance.2da file - at least thats how I have it set up on my computer. Other modders have already made mods for actually wearing the robes, so I did not include actual usage in this mod.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Archived