Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no like yoda,he says thinnks like, cloudy is your future, cloudy being the verb, like that lol

Sorry to tell you, but cloudy is an adjective.

106) You know you got it bad when you try to blow up your neighboors computer from yours, only to find out you don't have enough spikes. :D

107)When you join a forum and start calling peoples jokes gay even though A)jokes don't have a sexual orientation

B)you don't provide an example of a "straight" joke

Now, don't say that. Users are welcome, just not welcome to bash.

Oh, of course he is welcome. I was just saying don't bash the jokes if you don't have any contribution or a reason to be bashing them other than your opinion; Kind of like what Hallucination said in number 107.

108) You try and get your family members to make stuff for you.

109) After doing 108, you come back to them after dumping it all in a container and wonder why they can't make you more.

111) You name your pets after creatures names in Star Wars: Mr. Happy, Gizka, etc.

112) You start looking for another hardcore mod for the hardcore mod in your override that will call dificult easy, insane regular, and have another dificult leve.

113) You spend your whole time thinking up the wierdest storylines for KotOR III possible, just to make it different.

114) You say "I told you so" to Bastila and "You already told me that" to Malak when he says that you are Revan.

Sorry to tell you, but cloudy is an adjective.

106) You know you got it bad when you try to blow up your neighboors computer from yours, only to find out you don't have enough spike :D

107)When you join a forum and start calling peoples jokes gay even though A)jokes don't have a sexual orientation

B)you don't provide an example of a "straight" joke

Actually, in that sentence, cloudy is an adverb :).

• 2 weeks later...

121) You find yourself staring at rubbish cans in the mall, wondering what random loot they contain.

122) On Manaan and Tatooine, you bring Bastila and Mission along when your character goes swoop racing, strip them to their undies and refer to them as your "cheerleaders" when your exasperated wife and/or daughter looks on in eye-rolling bemusment.

123) You have seriously and without a trace of irony, inadvertently attempted to pay for some consumer goods in the real world with "credits" when you in fact have no Visa, Mastercard or Amex card in your wallet.

124) Your video-game-numbed brain registers surprise when your repeated attempts to strike up a conversation with that cute little number in the pub all fail and she isn't still there when you emerge from the bathroom, waiting for the correct dialogue options.

125) You invent the word "twookie". He knows what I mean... (Thou-shalt-not-live-that-down! )

I agree with that completely; man, when I first heard that I just felt sick. BTW, once I did go out looking for recruitment mods to see if I could replace everybody.... Unfortunately, there are a few characters you haven't been replaced so far, and I wasn't too impressed by the ones that were.

126) You go to a racetrack and don't understand why people won't hire you saying stuff like "the moment you walked in here I knew you had racing potential."

Oh, ****! I do that every time I watch The Return of the King! I imagine myself charging with a Jedi army at my command, slaughtering the Orcs. Flamin' awesome. (I know, not so humble, am I. Well, it's my mind, so I get to be the big hero.) :D

Rob, I'm subscribed to that site. If you think I'm clicking the link in your sig, you're nuts. ;)

Rob, I'm subscribed to that site. If you think I'm clicking the link in your sig, you're nuts.

Got it from you, my friend :D. Decided I would have a little fun...

Ha! I have done the exact same thing with Return of the King. I have also done it with Star Trek. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry once got turned into a Jedi Academy, along with the new "Tri-Jedi Tournament". All right, call me wierd... :)

131) Your attempts to create an arsenal of sonic rifles have exhausted your local Home Depot's supply of air horns, duct tape and hockey sticks.

132) You have been remanded for psychiatric evaluation following your attempt to enter classified areas of your local army base disguised in a trash can on roller skates.

133) You have been forcibly removed from a shopping center after extended periods of time trying to remove the restraining bolts from department store mannequins.

134) You have needed violent physical reminders that whatever you may believe your level to be, on planet Earth your "Sith Death Scream" does not, in fact, damage opponents--it merely confuses or annoys them.

134) You have reduced more than one corporate receptionist to tears in your fervor to uncover their company's role in the wookie enslavement.

Sounds like you've done that one eh?

The cheerleader bit? Heh heh...yeah, that one was a chuckle. When my player character was female, I had her prance about in her bikini too--I called that one the "Charlie's Angels" maneouver. To their credit, my wife and daughter saw the humor in it, although my kid was definitely NOT impressed. In TSL, she was really angry when I had my guy sparring with Handmaiden. It took repeated demonstrations to satisfy her that, yes, in fact that was the game taking her robes off, not me. I can see her now, arms akimbo in indignation, "Put her clothes on RIGHT NOW!"

Good times...hehehehe...

All right, call me wierd...

How can I? I am equally guilty.

131) Your attempts to create an arsenal of sonic rifles have exhausted your local Home Depot's supply of air horns, duct tape and hockey sticks.

Why'd you have to type that, and make me choke on the breakfast I was eating at the time??

132) You have been remanded for psychiatric evaluation following your attempt to enter classified areas of your local army base disguised in a trash can on roller skates.

Yet another reason to get TSL: WTF!?!?!?!?

"I'm not the first guy to fall in love with a woman he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientists only to lose her to a childhood lover who she last saw on a desert island who 15 years later turned out to be the leader of the French underground...!"

Oh I know. It's all like... some bad movie!

Okay, so I don't spam:

135) You see a husband working on his home. His wife is bringing a couple if tubes to him, and carries them over her shoulders. You look at her, think she's a Twi'Lek, and grab her and run off, to the dismay of her husband, local police, and the psychiatrists who have to spend big bucks to deal with you.

136) You deprive local stores of aluminum foil, wires, batteries, and jewelry stores (crystals) to build your own lightsaber.

137) You try to bribe store employees to get access to what you call the "mainframe" to reveal non-existent corrupt information.

138) You don't get why you can walk off a cliff, and no invisible wall holds you back.

139) You can't get a "Field Survival Pistol" out of a pile of smelly chemicals and "components."

Archived