Home

Sith Lords: You know you have it bad when...

OkiWan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

Once, I finished a big test early and had nothing to do. I played pazaak in my head for twenty minutes and let me tell you, it's not easy to do it. Try remembering the totals, and God forbid I play the -3/6 card, switching threes and sixes to negative... I stuck with K1 Pazaak after 5 minutes of that. :)

332. When you watch Anakin fighting and tell yourself that Revan would own him.

333. You watch the Matrix and wonder why Neo didn't summon himself up a lightsaber.

334. You hope beyond everything else, the next movie will be set in the KotoR era.

341) You realize that after 5 pages of this stuff, you didn't laugh at much of it becuase you can relate to most of them

342) When you get to a new area you try to look for a place to download the area map and transit to another place

343) you try to get home after work/school by pressing your menu button on your backpack and using automatic trransport to Ebon Hawk

344) After that doesn't work you tell yourself its 'cause your in an area that doesn't allow that

345) When you hear your computer beep at start-up, you say: "Whoa, slow down, I didn't catch that first part."

346) When you computer dosen't respond to you, you think your influence with it isn't high enough, so you say: "You better start respecting me, or else I'll scrap you for spare parts!"

• 2 weeks later...

355) You think that humming rod from that Adult Toy Store is actually a sith lightsaber hilt.

356) You have actual discussion on the topic of Destroyed Nihilus Fleet and possably planetary Genocide on Taris, not unlike the Dead Death Star vs. Endor Moon talk. (done that, interesting talk. Taris should never be hospitable again)

357) While taking a shower you ask yourself why there's no bathroom on the Ebon Hawk.

358) While thinking of 357) the following dialogue pops into your mind:

Mission: Carth, can we take a break soon? I really need to go to the toilet. And this geezer should definitely take a shower, he's smelling like the wrong end of a Wookie.

Jolee: Hey, you brat, I heard that!

Zaalbar: {yowl growl yowl}

Carth: We're just out of the traffic jam and I want to reach Manaan before rush hour.

Bastila: Well, I wanted to buy the toilet from that Rodian...

Carth: You can't be serious! How can we even know what a "Baragwin Assault Toilet" is supposed to do? Even the Trandoshans were afraid to use it!

359) While listening to one of Kreia's lectures you ask yourself, if it would be good or bad, if her lectures started more like "Let me tell you a little story. I was a young and beautiful padawan on Dantooine with long blonde hair and every boy in the area wanted to invite me on a cup of juma juice..."

360) While trying to sleep at night, you ask yourself if female Jedi wear a sports bra or if the force...

357) While taking a shower you ask yourself why there's no bathroom on the Ebon Hawk.

358) While thinking of 357) the following dialogue pops into your mind:

Mission: Carth, can we take a break soon? I really need to go to the toilet. And this geezer should definitely take a shower, he's smelling like the wrong end of a Wookie.

Jolee: Hey, you brat, I heard that!

Zaalbar: {yowl growl yowl}

Carth: We're just out of the traffic jam and I want to reach Manaan before rush hour.

Bastila: Well, I wanted to buy the toilet from that Rodian...

Carth: You can't be serious! How can we even know what a "Baragwin Assault Toilet" is supposed to do? Even the Trandoshans were afraid to use it!

359) While listening to one of Kreia's lectures you ask yourself, if it would be good or bad, if her lectures started more like "Let me tell you a little story. I was a young and beautiful padawan on Dantooine with long blonde hair and every boy in the area wanted to invite me on a cup of juma juice..."

360) While trying to sleep at night, you ask yourself if female Jedi wear a sports bra or if the force...

:lol::lol::rofl: :rofl:

Where the heck do you come up with this?

Archived