Home

Halo 2 vs. Counter Strike

THE MANDALORE

BF2 was fun for a while, but it's worn off a long time ago. i never got even got one of the three expansions. heck, i already sold my copy of the game on ebay well over 6 months ago.

in all honesty, i haven't done any serious multiplayer since i got into Oblivion. since then, the only games i've played have been singleplayer. hmm, now that i think about it, i think i'll try and get some CS or HL2: DM playtime tonight. its been forever, and i feel like getting annihilated by all the other 1337rz that are bound to be online. :p

Have to go with Halo 2 against Counter Strike, but it is close. I also agree that BF2 beats them both. After all it is a Star War game. I also go for “camper mode” as a sniper. Love those head shots. Must of listened to HK definition of love once or twice too often.

Have to go with Halo 2 against Counter Strike, but it is close. I also agree that BF2 beats them both. After all it is a Star War game. I also go for “camper mode” as a sniper. Love those head shots. Must of listened to HK definition of love once or twice too often.
I think you're thinking Battlefront II, I was talking Battlefield 2, and now I have no idea what everyone else was talking about :xp:

Since my original post I've completely reversed my tastes.

I couldn't play battlefield online for a while and when I started again it just felt too much different than it did before. Plus, it gets annoying that one of the greatest "gameplay" games of all time had the absolute crappiest programming of all time (not so much the gameplay as the menu, but there were still a lot of issues).

I am now addicted to playing Halo2 and CS:source. I usually only play Halo in system link, and CS in both LAN and online.

Halo, you have to play "swat" on Turf with BR's and Magnums (swords/grenades optional depending on who you play with) z'all ya need:D

CS, de_dust/dust2, 4on4-8on8, I really don't like overcrowded matches, and snipers aren't too bad if there are only a couple "designated" snipers because I prefer fast paced matches to campfests. When I need variety I usually play some gungame or surf, I haven't really got into the other mods that much (except for deathmatch:D))

Scout>AWP:lol:

I got the day off work (caulked windows during a storm the other day to get the free time) and spent about 10 hours at the arcade playing counterstrike and Halo2:thmbup1:

Archived