Home

favorite sports

d5c

whats better  

10 members have voted

1. 1. whats better

I like Football myself (not the stupid North American one, the real one). I can't really stand any other sports. Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, and (North American) Football are the worst.

EDIT: Funny, the title is favouriote sports, but the options in the poll include ps2, N64, etc.

Is choir? If so that's totally my fave. and I raise an argument for band. I gotta carry around a big trombone case, and that develops arm muscles. and the sliding of the...slide made me a better puncher. But if neither choir or band is a sport......I'd pick.....hmmm, I dont know, sports arn't really my cup of tea.

Is choir? If so that's totally my fave. and I raise an argument for band. I gotta carry around a big trombone case, and that develops arm muscles. and the sliding of the...slide made me a better puncher. But if neither choir or band is a sport......I'd pick.....hmmm, I dont know, sports arn't really my cup of tea.

Again....I won't consider it. But, the definition of "sports" can vary from one person to another. Though the definition says:

sport (spôrt, sprt) n.

1) Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

2) An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively

Do you just play a normal Trombone? Try lugging around a bass Trombone. About twice the wheight.

TROMBONE RULES!

• 6 years later...
Woodwinds is dumb. BRASS FOREVER!

Order of orchestral sections from best to worst

1. Strings (because I play the violin in 2 orchestras)

2. Woodwind (because I play the bagpipes)

3. Percussion (because they're better than brass)

4. brass (because they're brass)

lolthreadcromancy

Depends on context of sport.

I've done all kinds of sports in the literal fashion.

present

hiking, backpacking, camping,

past

melee

weight training, cardio

gymnastics briefly

Soccer (amreican "futbol")

wrestling (both olympic and "pro")

various unarmed martial arts

swimming

airsoft and paintball

skiing