Home

Is there a mod that increases walking speed?

test

walking in kotor and kotor 2 is sooo slow. so i always have knight speed or master speed on, and that hurts my eyes because it blurs. is there anyway to increase the speed thru a mod or anything? i dont want to use the quick code either. thanks

There's a code called turbo. I like the walking speed, though.

I have had bad expierce with it though. Be warned that it may screw up your game. I have missed several dialogue options because I was going to "fast" and it would jump to the cut scene.

You think they are too slow? :eyeraise:

Uhm, I do not believe anyone has made something like that yet, but I think it would just be a simple matter of opening up the right .2da file and changing some entries, I would but I do not know the correct one <.<

Edit: Found it, "creaturespeed.2da", how fast are we talking here? Like super ultra uber mega jump to the end of the map in one step fast or just a little more than it is now? ;)

test: you will notice that the "test" account has been banned. Please register a true account on the forums with a valid e-mail address instead of using an account that is not yours. I don't think I need to say more, you certainly know what I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod seems like a great idea to me, just a slight increase from 5.4 to 7-8 is great when you are replaying and want to get thru boring areas faster.

I tried editing creaturespeed.2da, it only seemed to affect new games, not current save games... :(

I tried walking to another area to see if that would trigger it, but no luck.

Does anyone have any idea how to apply it to a current savegame?

(KSE 3.3.3 doesn't seem to be able to edit it, as far as i could see.)

also, does anyone know which speed is when you are in those underwater or space suits? walking in those is really annoying, i definitely want to speed those up! (I notice they sped them up in tsl)

Archived