• The Unknown Regions
    • The Forgotten Empire
    • Warriors of the Force
    • Battle for the Republic
    • No sub-title

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for "Last of the Republic". It doesn't resonate that ho-hum "epic finale" that we see so often, and vibrancy is key for the success of a final installment.

"Unknown Regions" would be alright too. "Return of Revan" and "Battle for the Republic" are a bit cliché.

^IMO, thats a bad idea (no offense intended). It gives away too much of the story, where the title the first made people me think 'what?'. (Knights of the Old Republic: 'What's so special about them', and The Sith Lords 'What did the do now?').

Again, no offense intended. :)

Actually I should have been more clear. I was thinking the search of Revan instead of the return of Revan since Revan is lost and TSL hinted he/she needs to be found by either Bastila or Carth (or both).

^IMO the title still gives away too much of the story. It just says that you're going to be looking for Revan, instead of being nice and vague about what the story is about. Its like renaming K1 'Running around the galaxy looking for maps' and K2 'looking for a few jedi on different planets'. ;)

Fate of the Force

I like this one, if the storyline addresses the "wound in the Force" idea introduced in TSL.

I think it should be called "Destiny of the Force"
Hmmm... seems a lot like Fate of the Force to me. I guess it would be more of a subjective decision by the powers-at-LA as to which one sounds better. ;)

The Unknown Regions

This one would work too. Kind of generic IMO but if the majority of the game takes place in the Unknown Regions then this title would be quite appropriate.

Fate of the Force

I like this one, if the storyline addresses the "wound in the Force" idea introduced in TSL.

Hmmm... seems a lot like Fate of the Force to me. I guess it would be more of a subjective decision by the powers-at-LA as to which one sounds better. ;)

The Unknown Regions

This one would work too. Kind of generic IMO but if the majority of the game takes place in the Unknown Regions then this title would be quite appropriate.

'Fate of the Force' - sounds like a cool title. But it would be like reading part 1 after part 20. However, it does sound intresting.

How about...

The Search for Revan

But I don't really want the storyline to be centered around finding Revan, or Revan coming back- I'd rather that the first emphasis is on the new PC. While Revan should play a large part in the story, he shouldn't be some kind of Holy Grail. In otherwards, I don't want it to be this:

KOTOR III: Go Fetch Revan! Good Boy!

That would work if the new PC were a alien dog species.

laughing my head off

I do make a prediction that the PC would have to be connected with Revan, more likely finding "it" but the journey to get there reflects the inner struggle with the darkside and how it perverts even the most decent of people.

Archived