Home

What did you get for Christmas?

Jeff

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, what did you recieve this year?

I think i made out pretty well. I got a 200gb hard drive along with World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Labrynth of Evil book, Hitchhiker's Guide the the Galaxy (movie not book), Jerry Seinfeld standup DVD & Seinfeld Season 5 dvds, a visual basic game programming book & cd, and some clothes.

I'm disappointed I can't use the hard drive right now because it's a SETA type drive so it has different cables than normal motherboards use, and it didn't come with any cables and all the computer stores were closed. And my family is going on vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to get it working for a week or so :( But I'm still happy I got it, it far outweighs my current 40 gb drive :)

I'm hoping the 2 mmorgp's will take up plenty of my time, I've had no computer games to play recently and because of this, been spending all my time on these forums :p They'll definitely be better than the only other mmo I've played before, Galaxies :xp:

I got some nice stuff for Christmas, a zboard, logitech g5 mouse a subscription to PC Gamer Codename Panzers :Phase Two, Stronghold, Battlefield 2 Special Forces, Madden 2006, We Were Soldiers, Enemy at the Gates, two Lava lamps, a shirt, and my brother got me a darth tater(for some reason).

Guest DarthMaulUK

drink drink and more drink...did i mention drink? ;) lol Sheryl Crow dvd, clothes, various music CDs, Battle For middle earth (going back for exchange!), new PC sound system, 5 gold rings, *passes out*

DMUK

I got Battlefront II! Though I got the CD one, I would have prefered the DVD but ah its not a problem. I completed my Star Wars trilogies with episode I, the one I have dreaded buying so I just asked for it this year so I wouldnt spend my own money on it lol. I got an iTunes gift card, and a movie theatre gift pack thing.

LEGO Star Wars Slave I (very cool)

some candy (?)

some Star Wars-themed napkins (?????)

some gift cards (one $50 card to the local mega mall and one $20 to a Wal Mart-esque store)

one large squishy pillow

Not a paticularly interesting haul, but more reinforcemen- er, gifts, are arriving when my great-aunt and cousins come tonight. :D

Hmm..here's what I got...

iPod Nano + many accessories

$50 in iPod songs gift cards

2 How to play like Metallica for Bass Guitar

Monkey Eye Glass holder

$200 in Cash

5 String Bass Guitar

$20 Borders gift card (Bought Black Sabbath, screw books :))

$25 Wal-Mart gift card

Tackle box light

--------------------------

With the $200 I got I bought

An Epiphone Les Paul Studio 6 String (Was on-sale for $149.99)

A 10 watt practice amp

--------------------------

I had a happy Christmas...:p

I got FEAR, Civilization IV, The Movies, A SAS Survival Book, Lord of the Rings 50th Anniversary Edition, Aftershave, Poker set, Clothes, £200. DVDs that I got were Fawlty Towers Collection, Monty Python Collection, Band of Brothers, Billy Connolly Live in NY and Peter Kay Stand Up Collection.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived