Home

USM for K1

MdKnightR

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
The idea of Sherruk weilding his trophy lightsabers in battle sounded like a good idea for one of my personal mods, but when I opened up his character in the kotor tool, I discovered that he already has the lightsaber proficiency feat. o_o'

Its very possible thats what the intent was, The main reason why you don't see him wield those sabers would be because he already has 2 Vibroblades equiped, this would prevent him from equiping those lightsabers.

WIP

Sherruk: 2 Lightsaber trophies Done, His Blaster Rifle is roughly 25% complete

These thoughts have stuck out in my mind since they were made a couple of months ago. I am playing through KOTOR for the first time since December, and tested out the idea of Sherruk attacking you with dual lightsabers. Sherruk does come with a blue and a red one, so I removed his vibroblades and had him attack my PC instead with lightsabers. I thought I would post some pics that maybe inspiring. ;):)

vssherruk16xq.jpg

vssherruk36pp.jpg

vssherruk60bz.jpg

hmm. is that a little reminder that you want the mod to be released soon ;)

Well here is the deal, I've been dealing with reallity for the past month, so unfortunately little progress has been made. I'm considering just packing up what I have completed and releasing it. Rest assured though I will get it up as soon as I can, but a couple things I promissed might be missing until I can get to them. Its not how I would like to do it but its the way it is sometimes.

Well here is the deal, I've been dealing with reallity for the past month, so unfortunately little progress has been made. I'm considering just packing up what I have completed and releasing it. Rest assured though I will get it up as soon as I can, but a couple things I promissed might be missing until I can get to them. Its not how I would like to do it but its the way it is sometimes.

Don't sweat it, man, we all know what it's like :)

And if anyone doesn't, then pretend that you do, or be cast to the Sarlacc! :lightning

I saw the wink, but I do have to say that you do what you want and release it when you want. I was just trying paint a picture what it would be like if the mod is designed to have Sherruk attack you with dual lightsabers and maybe it would impire you to do it if were you debating it.

Just how much would be missing?

Sorry to hear about the issues T7. I'll admit, I've been waiting for this before I started my next replay of KoToR, but don't feel rushed into doing it! It's your baby so take your time.

I would love to offer to help in anyway I could to try and keep everything you planned, but sadly I have the modding ability of a brick.

Maybe if anyone volunteers to help you could delegate some of the stuff you don't think you'll finish?

I can see it now an April 1st release that includes only one file. It will be a JPEG file with a big smiley face that says gotcha.

Of course to make this work the archive will be packed with a bunch of dummy files. That way the archive is big.

Thanks for the support everyone and your patients. But I think I need to get this released soon or I never will, I would rather release 85-90% than 0%.

I'll see how much I can get done over the weekend, then I'll let you all know what I decide.

BTW,

T7 Proudly Presents.......

.....a Holowan Laboratory Production........

:saberr: Weapons of the Old Republic :saberr:

(A KoToR Enhancement)

:D:thumbsup:

I like this mod title thanks BoredAdminMonky.

@ Darkkender, I would never do that, I don't have it in me to be that cruel.

Yea and there was no very "Legal" looking letter anouncement last April Fools that implied that we all were going to face legal action. ;)

But hey your right 85-90% is better than 0%

@Shem: Actually for the original version of Kotor (a.k.a on the xbox) Sherruk was wielding 2 lightsabers instead of vibroblades. I was quite suprised at the fact that he wasn't wielding them in the PC version, when I played it. Ummm, and as far as I remember they were a red and a blue, so good guess Shem (assuming you didn't know).

On topic: Great work with the mod so far T7, regardless of you fully completing it or not you've already done more than any of us can ask for and its still going to be one kick-ass must-have KotOR mod!

Thanks for the support everyone and your patients. But I think I need to get this released soon or I never will, I would rather release 85-90% than 0%.
Why do I sense another "restoration project" in our future? :D

I'm sure whatever you release will be great, man. Your stuff is top notch.

@Shem: Actually for the original version of Kotor (a.k.a on the xbox) Sherruk was wielding 2 lightsabers instead of vibroblades. I was quite suprised at the fact that he wasn't wielding them in the PC version, when I played it. Ummm, and as far as I remember they were a red and a blue, so good guess Shem (assuming you didn't know).

I bought KOTOR on XBOX when it first came out and beat a ton of times before I ever bought it for PC (I only bought it for PC because I found out you can make mods for it). Sherruk did not wield lightsabers. You could get him off his corpse (a blue and a red one), but he didn't fight you with them. It was the same in both PC and XBOX versions.

As for this upcoming release, the new models will really be lots of fun to play with.

Why do I sense another "restoration project" in our future? :D

I'm sure whatever you release will be great, man. Your stuff is top notch.

Quoted for emphasis :)

And of course, there's an entire section of Korriban to restore, and I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not too great at moving rooms around in the .are file :xp:

I'll see how much I can get done over the weekend, then I'll let you all know what I decide.

BTW,

I like this mod title thanks BoredAdminMonky.

What can I say? It's a gift :)

Archived