Home

USM for K1

MdKnightR

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a quick question/point...

one of the students that you meet comming out of Ajunta paull's tomb and demands his sword from you ... when you deny him it he attacks you with a dbl ended vibro-blade, i was wondering if could (if you wanted too heh) stick him with a normal dbl saber insted of the vibro blade??

Or if its saying that there in training and they havent created there sabers yet (or the sith get there sabers after doing the final run to the star map) then should all the other sith students have there sabers replaced vibro-blades insted??

just a thought... :)

A destroyed single hilt like sion's in TSL for Jorak would be good I think, I mean he's half crazy, and he was attack by his apprentice and hes been in that tomb for a while so I would assum his lightsaber has some decay or rust on it ;)

As for Lashowe and Mekel etc...

In my opinion, they should have hilts based off of the normal ones in game but with some "flare". I dunno but they aren't THAT important to the storyline :p

A destroyed single hilt like sion's in TSL for Jorak would be good I think, I mean he's half crazy, and he was attack by his apprentice and hes been in that tomb for a while so I would assum his lightsaber has some decay or rust on it ;)

That sounds cool to me.

As for Lashowe and Mekel etc...

In my opinion, they should have hilts based off of the normal ones in game but with some "flare". I dunno but they aren't THAT important to the storyline :p

I would have to disagree on that, as being they are only hopefulls, as T7 said, and I think it would distort the game if they had sabers. As you may recall the Sith Apprentice on Taris didn't have one and he makes some comment about his master giving him one when he destroys you.

@JediShemL, The_Maker & Nodakrattler

I think Jorak, should have a Double lightsaber. Considering Uthar has a double saber its reasonable to think he learned to build it from his former Master, Jorak uln, This could also make things a little easyer me If I build one double saber model and make a decayed and worn skin for Jorak and a newer recently built Looking skin For Uthar. :)

About the hopefulls, as I said I don't think they should have a lightsaber, but Mekel does have one in Tulak Hord's tomb, so I am willing to give him a replica of Exar Kun's Lightsaber. ;)

Update: Here is where I am so far in building this mod. I've completed quite a bit, but there is still alot to do.

Completed Models

Bastila :Yellow Double saber, done.

Carth: Blaster pistol, done.

Canderous: Ordo's Heavy Repeating blaster, done

Saul Carath: Hold out blaster, done

Calo Nord: Dual Mandalorian Heavy Blaster pistols, done

Darth Malak: Lightsaber Done

Zaalbar: BowCaster, Done

Mission: Vibro blade, Done

Quatra/Juhani: Lightsaber, Done

Malak: Long Lightsaber, Done

New Lightside version of Revan Mask, Done

Model Contributions by svösh

Darth Bandon: SINGLE Lightsaber,Done(This goes along with the story given in USM)

Bendak Starkiller: Heavy blaster pistol, done

Twitch: Heavy Blaster Pistol, Done

Ice: Vibro blade, Done

Marl: Double Vibroblade, WIP

WIP

Sherruk: 2 Lightsaber trophies Done, His Blaster Rifle is roughly 25% complete

HK-47: Blaster Rifle, roughly 50% complete

Jolee: Lightsaber, WIP 10% complete

Ajunta Paul: Double Sword, 10% complete

Planned

ZaalBar: Bacca'a blade, planned.

YUthera: Lightsaber, Planned.

Uthar: Double Lightsaber, PLanned

Chuundar: Bowcaster, Planned

Sand People Chief: Gaffy stick, Planned

The One: Double bladed Vibroblade, planned

Jorak Uln: Double Bladed Lightsaber, Planned

Possible drop.

Juhani: possible 2nd personal Lightsaber. I may drop it to make time to build a weapon for another npc.

Additional

1) Updating my original 7 lightsabers Made for KotOR. These lightsabers will be available in the games original 7 blade colors. 1 color for 4 jedi sabers will be available for free from the Jedi Training console on Dantooine The other colors will be available to purchase or find.(I really forgot how many files this entailed and I'm wondering where my sanity went. ;))* Note, due to the size this will add to the mod I'm considering making it separate download and use it to update my Saber 6 pack*

2)StarForge Replicator:

a)I've added the ability to the replicator to allow the PC to build a replica of Darth Malak's Lightsaber.

b)IF you have my Revans mask Plus mod installed and you Still possess Revans Orginal lightsaber you will have the option of changing the sabers blade color without loosing the powerfull stats. Also if you have Revans Mask and the PC is Lightside an option to replicate a Lightside version of the mask will be available.

3)Korriban Replicator(Sith Academy): This one will have the ability to replicate more ordinary types of objects, such as Masks, Generic weapons, Sith Synthisized lightsaber crystals.

4)Korriban: Crystal formations added to the Shyrack cave.

Planned

ZaalBar: Bacca'a blade, planned.

YUthera: Lightsaber, Planned.

Uthar: Double Lightsaber, PLanned

Chuundar: Bowcaster, Planned

Sand People Chief: Gaffy stick, Planned

The One: Double bladed Vibroblade, planned

Jorak Uln: Double Bladed Lightsaber, Planned

Don't forget about the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force sabers. ;) They are very special ones that deserve a special hilt model.

I talked to T7 about this earlier, so I figured I would say something. I made this sword not too long ago, thought it wasn't intened for any game. Then a TC Team for Jedi Academy asked to use it, so I figured I might as well rig it for KotOR I and II at the same time. It's been a while since I played either, so I wouldn't really know offhand where to script it in. So, I talked to T7, figured I'd donate it. If I recall correctly, we were going to pawn it off on The One? Well, those details are for him to decide since it's his mod, but here's a shot of the model...

It's also the first model I've textured completely on my own... I'm a big kid now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Mono_Giganto/Swords/Glamdring.png

Yeah, I was trying to replicate Glamdring from the Lord of the Rings. So? :p

As you may recall the Sith Apprentice on Taris didn't have one and he makes some comment about his master giving him one when he destroys you.

I actually changed it for my personal use that the Sith Governor uses a red double-bladed lightsaber. I just disregard his statement about him getting his lightsaber granted.

^^^ File structure? What do you mean. Are you wondering what 2da's this mod will use?

Well I'm using stoffe's TSL patcher to edit the 2da's, so that part will be compatable with any other mods out there. I will also be overriding a few utc and uti files.

I just thought to myself, what is the point of so many characters having these special weapons? You can't use them all.

After looking over the list, I believe every single one is usable by the character or one of your party members after some point. Some come with the NPC while the rest are looted weapons.

I meant you'll find one you like, and never use the others, even if your party members are using items too, there's too many in that list. Maybe you should consider this and perhaps use some of these for a separate mod. People like Twitch, Ice, and Bandon for example don't seem like they need special weapons. Just a suggestion to save space and since you wouldn't use them all, but do what you want.

I meant you'll find one you like, and never use the others, even if your party members are using items too, there's too many in that list. Maybe you should consider this and perhaps use some of these for a separate mod. People like Twitch, Ice, and Bandon for example don't seem like they need special weapons. Just a suggestion to save space and since you wouldn't use them all, but do what you want.

Well, its not like they are laid out in front of you at once. Maybe the brawlers, but chances are that you come back and forth after awhile to get the weapon of your next opponent.

And characters sometimes like to duel wield. I can imagine giving Carth Saul Karaths blaster pistol.

Besides, wheres the fun in not creating a new weapon just because your not going to use it?

Well, different people will prefer different models over others. The amount given just helps cater to a wide range of downlaoders.

As for the duelers' weapons, they've been pretty much finished for a long time, and I'm sure svösh is glad to have them in this mod. ;)

I just thought to myself, what is the point of so many characters having these special weapons? You can't use them all.

1) Because its cool to see the npc's using them.

2) Because its cool to see the npc's trying to kill you with them.

3) Because it adds variety and a little extra detail to the game.

What does it matter if you won't be able to use every weapon during the course of one game. I think it makes the characters a little more interesting. Also it's actually easyer to release all the weapons in a single mod download that it is to spread them out over many. Plus the theme of the mod is unique weapons for the important npc's, the idea has expanded since I started but thats fine by me. I enjoy making the models, even if sometimes I wonder wth I was thinking before I started. ;) lol

Archived