Home

Kotor 2 Planets

Elven6

Well I have seen many mods that add planets to the first kotor

Uh... many mods? Lets see there is the Yavin 4 mod by Hulas (?), and my ORD Mandell mod, I don't recall any other new planets in KotOR, some additional areas yes, but not planets.

Where are the "many" others? Are you holding out on us? :xp:

Inquireing minds want to know! :D

Because, like Lando Griffin said it just takes too much time to do these kinds of mods... now anyway, if some sort of module editor comes out we may see an influx of these kinds of mods, but even then they won't be easy to do. ;)

Uh... many mods? Lets see there is the Yavin 4 mod by Hulas (?)

That would be nice, but no, that's not from me. ;) Some day I'd like to try a mod like this. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to do it at the moment. :(

Sorry about that, I fixed my mistake! :D -RH

Well Kotor 1 still has more mods then us lol so i was asking if someone would or even finish the couresant mod some guy was making but never finished, he said someone else could finish it.

I believe that guy is Gccs( i think i spelled his name wrong) And do you mean the one for k1 or k2, because i never played the one for k1.

^I think his name is Gcccs, but I don't know.

Well Kotor 1 still has more mods then us lol so i was asking if someone would or even finish the couresant mod some guy was making but never finished, he said someone else could finish it.

I think that might be due to the fact that KotOR has been out longer than TSL, but I don't know......:xp:

Gsccc has it in his power to make planet mods, yes. But at the moment he doesn't have any standalones for TSL.

The Yavin IV mod was made by Hulas. Unfortunately, it's in Polish, and so if you want to use it you'll have to do some tweaking.

I am going to be adding new planets to my huge mod TSL Enhanced which is also a storyline mod and more but I plan on releasing the planets I make seperatly for other modders. My thread about my project is here.

I plan on having the website up in the next few days.

Archived