Home

Whats that Ring?

revillsp

I'd say it was somthing mentioned in the EU so the Dev felt they should proberly add it for the realism aspect of the SW verse'. I't proberly just going to be a bit of seinery which serves no real purpose.

On the other hand it could be apart of the Kuat Drive yards and is a weapons platform of some description.

Knowing that in the fiction that Kuat is a fairly major shipyard it might be some sort of representation of said ship yard. I think there was a translation for that picture somewhere that mentioned it was a raid on a shipyard or something like that.

it cant be a Ubiquatory base as they are on the Planet itself and Kuat never had one, but as a vivid fan of the EU i cna say hoonestly that KUat has never had a Ring around it the only thing that it has is an ubundance of ShipYards. but the only place that had anything like this is Duro and they are the Orbital Cities.

I think I know what it is. Have any of you ever played Rogue Squadren 3: Rebel Strike? On the first mission with Wedge, you have to go head on against something that looks just like it while defending Rebel Transports. So, I guess it is a defense base.

Hmmm.... did anyone notice the population limit in that screenshot is 25, not 20? My guess is it was either taken earlier before they changed the limit, or its a mission specific pop limit. Or, maybe the rebels can get some sort of space advantage? Hehe I doubt it but it would be cool.

Hmmm.... did anyone notice the population limit in that screenshot is 25, not 20? My guess is it was either taken earlier before they changed the limit, or its a mission specific pop limit. Or, maybe the rebels can get some sort of space advantage? Hehe I doubt it but it would be cool.

Yeah, i did notice that, but i thought it was something to do with being rebels as the Imprial Fighters Don't cost Pop where as the Rebel fighters do

i was thinking that too. but halo has a planet with in the ring, almost like a reversed surfice, where, when you look up with a telescope, you can see land above you. halo doesnt have a sun does it?

speeking of suns. star wars galaxies has no sun when your in space, makes me wounder if you can see the sun and moons in this game

Archived