Home

Lightsaber.

spaceholder999

Is this any better?

lightsaberfromallsides4xd.png

I wouldn't normally take on another mod while I'm working on one, but I like that design, here is a quik model I made in 5 minutes Lightsaber. Now its a pretty low poly model but I could add extrusions for all the detail, But I think I could skin all that in. I wasn't sure what that little thing was at the bottom so I added a clip ring there.

Edit: Let me know if the shape is what you want or if you want more detail added to the model, but with it as it is I could map and skin that a couple hours.

Here is my progress on it so far http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p24642743.html . Ignore the blue those are just parts I haven't painted yet. Also keep in mind it is still wip.

btw, what color blade do you want and do you know how to make your own UTI's. If not, I can make it simply replace one of the games sabers or if you have a backstory and properties you ready I could whip that up too.

Here is my progress on it so far http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p24642743.html . Ignore the blue those are just parts I haven't painted yet. Also keep in mind it is still wip.

btw, what color blade do you want and do you know how to make your own UTI's. If not, I can make it simply replace one of the games sabers or if you have a backstory and properties you ready I could whip that up too.

I like what you did with it, T7. I think it would look great as the hilt for the Heart of the Guardian saber in K1 (hint hint) :) . You could even make a doubleblade along those same lines for that variation too.

:wstupid:

Hey Dude, dont take all the credy i did some of it to! no im just kidding. im not mad im just crazy!

just wanna say thnx för the modding and im glad you guys liked it we have worked hard on this and its coolt that we are going to slaughter some turds with it soon :dev6:

Archived