Home

Ki-Adi-Mundi's last scene (spoilers)

british lad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

ye the 501st rule,Ki-Adi's death was done well but they should have stressed in his character more coz he was a jcm so he deserves more of a story, The sidious thing Windu beat him mainly on luck(my opinion) because yoda couldnt beat him but i think yoda didnt lose if he was a bit taller(and a bit more ruthless) he could have wiped the floor with palpatine(the taller thing would be him haning on) it was just luck sidious got the like grip and yoda fell thats it to be fair sidious should have just been pushed out of the window;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Still, Zett was facing thousands of Clonetroopers, and managed to fight his way onto the balcony. The way he died, though... doesn't sit well with me.

): He should have survived. That way, he could have been in the TV show. D:

So you're saying Mundi, taken by surprise would still last longer than the padawan Zett, after what seems like about fifteen minutes after the temple was attacked? Well, to each their own I guess. :)

Well, other than the Jedis feeled betrayed and somewhat in shock, some of them Do sense it coming. But the mission and condition they are in is just maid for their demise. Remember they are being attacked by both the cloens and the Seps. Also, if a Jedi is in a vehicle he is only as good as the ride he is in, Jedis usually can't do many of their tricks while flying thru space.

Though I think the clone sshould be nice and kill the yum-yum Jedis in a more subtle way... they look better in carbonite as said. My bedroom wal would look lovely with a nice carbonite of Secura, Offee, Zule, Siri or Fey.

• 2 months later...
All the Jedi deaths were just...pathetic :| I mean a lifelong training of "predicting" and sensing everything around you and a bunch of Clone Troopers can just kill them in a heartbeat.

The presence of the dark side was blinding them from the entire plot. No amount of training could've saved them.

Yes its snow, contaminated maybe, but still snow. (like, yellow snow is still snow)

The presence of the dark side was blinding them from the entire plot. No amount of training could've saved them.

Actually a few of them got away, only to be killed afterwards. Some got the welcoming party at the jedi Temple, others ate it by witchunter parties, and some got a meeting with Vader.

Yes its snow, contaminated maybe, but still snow. (like, yellow snow is still snow)

Actually a few of them got away, only to be killed afterwards. Some got the welcoming party at the jedi Temple, others ate it by witchunter parties, and some got a meeting with Vader.

I was refering to those unlucky enough to die. Many were jedi masters.

Archived