Home

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditto, but I stopped working on it due to so much, for one thing I knew where the plot was going, but it lost it's charm from the first few comics. Also Top and Down didn't have enough personality to write for, and the final reason was for a comic about physics and microbiology I didn't have enough nerd jokes. Though someday, after I get a scanner, Quarks may come back as a hand-drawn, but still just talking circles, comic.

Hm... hope it does... does it plug in through USB? I was gonna get a job and get one after a bunch of other stuff on my "BUY NOW TODAE" list... but if I can get a Hand-me-down Scanner that would be cool! :D ...if it doesn't work I can keep on posting requests for people to donate to my PayPal anyway.

You dare use my own weapon against me?! This is a battle you cannot possibly win.

Poppy dogs are horrible flower/canine hybrids created by Tex Avery, they are very adorable and do have eyes.

VOCABU-FINALE'.

...touche'

Even if still in modern conversation, poppy dogs are still not real. if we talked endlessly about Sasha(Which the fangirls do) would that make Sasha come to life and make sweet love to every Sasha fangirl?

VOCABU-CHECKMATE!!

No it would not, however he is still talked about all the same, and talking about poppy dog eyes is just as fictional as fangirls talking about Sasha. So even though it was spoken in verb form it is still technically applicable because I was just talking about it.

VOCABULOR

Archived