Home

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I can do voice acting... Kinda. Wait until my movie is done. It rocks. And you'll love it. You know why? Kitty DIES. In a vortex of flames. THAT RAZ CREATED. And guess what. It's set in the time when you've rescued all the kid's brains, but not Sasha and Milla's. It ROCKS.

I got the sig (It's lovable Chi from the manga Chobits) from Animegalleries.net, and I got a couple more from there too. I was active on the forums and then ... dissapeared. A few days ago I went back and typed in the domain-name into the search engine and the site wouldn't come up. It's like the website doesn't exist anymore. That sux cuz I deleted all the other sigs I had and so far, Animegalleries.net is the only site I've seen that lets you make an avatar out of any and all pictures they've posted up.

Zelda's sig is missing Church and Grif.

(Note: Hey zelda. Did you see RvB Out of mind miniseries part 1.?)

They don't have the little icons for Church and Grif. I couldn't find them and believe me: I TRIED.

(Nope. Haven't seen it cause don't have an Xbox 360. But I wan't to see it so bad.)

One of the avvies I was going to use DISAPPEARED. I need an explanation!

~scooby doo theme plays~

But not from them. GO AWAY FREAKS!

Mystery Inc: Ok...

DARTH! TELL ME HOW TO FIND IT! I NEED HELP!

Commentator: Will she survive? Will she find her avatar? Find out next week on...

Can it buster. Darth? Smon? Now is your time to save the world!

Smon, I miss the Dr. Dre fet. Cosby rap in your sig. As a matter a fact, I was talking about that today...

Me-OMG! It's Bill Cosby's birthday!

"Jazz is like Jell-o pudding. NO! Actually it's more like kodac film. NO!"

Chase-...WTF?

Me-It's from a funny website. I could link you.

Chase-nah

Me-You're missing out.

"Pokeymon!"

The site wont accept all of the avatars I try to install. This site has some really good avatars (I really want some pennyarcade ones) and they are all jpegs, I right-click and save them, but when I insert the file-name into the avatar-changer thingy and submit, it says that the file is not valid. WTF? I want a new avatar, darnit! Am i doing something wrong? I'd really like some help, please.

Archived