Home

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My current avatar is of Elly from Bonus Stage. Episode 89: The FAT of the LAN.

"I'll use my super-powered hacker notebook to upload a virus into their mainframe. Should I use Reboot or Beast Wars?"

I was going to put it text, but MS paint makes it screwy. It was gonna say "1'm s0 1337!"

And in case you didn't realize already, my signature rotates! Between three images, I may add. And of course...your obligitory Sloganizer. About Lili.

And in case you didn't realize already, my signature rotates! Between three images, I may add. And of course...your obligitory Sloganizer. About Lili.

...hey how did you make it cycle by the way? I want to do something similar with my sig...

First you need a hosting service. Or some kinda website thingie that'll let you make directories. Name it "suchandsuch.png". Throw some images in there. Add the following code on an index file:

<?php

header("Content-Type: image/png");

$sigs = array();

$sigs[0] = "1.png";

$sigs[1] = "2.png";

$sigs[2] = "3.png";

mt_srand((double)microtime()*1000000);

$sig = $sigs[mt_rand(0, count($sigs)-1)];

readfile($sig);

?>

You can add more "sig" lines, but both the things I used have three.

And lastly, between IMG tags, insert the URL of the directory. Some places won't allow you to put the slash at the end, so be sure not to put that in.

Of course, you're not stuck with .png. I think as long as they're the same file type, you're okay. Not sure how to do it for multiple file types.

And that's how you do it. Looked it up one day. :3

EDIT: Ave, you posted before I did. Hahaha.

Thank you!

EDIT 2: Smon, if you need a directory, I'll open one up for you.

My current avatar is of Elly from Bonus Stage. Episode 89: The FAT of the LAN.

"I'll use my super-powered hacker notebook to upload a virus into their mainframe. Should I use Reboot or Beast Wars?"

I was going to put it text, but MS paint makes it screwy. It was gonna say "1'm s0 1337!"

Like this?

mea.png

ME: Oh no! It's the .jpg compressor! The good times are over!

???: Haha! I am here!

ME: OMG! It's Man of Popsicle!

MAN OF POPSICLE: Try using our new muffin-flavoured Bonus Stage pops to beat out the icky blurryness of .jpg-y-ness!

*ZAP AND STUFF*

ME: Thanks, Man of Popsicle!

MAN OF POPSICLE: Don't thank me, it was you and muffin-flavoured Bonus Stage pops! IF IT'S POPSICLE, IT'S POSSIBLE!

Actually, I just wrote that out to entertain myself. I'm still fine with this.

And now I want a popsicle. *goes to to kitchen*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived