Home

MC: AOTE: Rhea

steven

"You know captain,it's bad luck threatening the piolt. Esspically when he's old, doesn't give a dam about his own life and when he's piolt." Joked Jack. "Our imperal friends are hailing us. I suspect they'll want to talk with you captain."

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What do you mean, 'I can't hide it when I'm up?'" Beryl said to Nic, frowning slightly. "I can. You know I can." She eyed him over, but his expression never wavered. Not even his telltale eyebrow twitch he usually did when he was bluffing. "What? You really don't think I could pull off your little scam?"

Nic shrugged with indifference.

"Fine. I'll show you!" Beryl said, standing abruptly and leaving the common room.

In a moment, she was back, wearing not only the short green dress and high heeled shoes and necklace, but a smart looking jacket, earrings and a bit of light makeup as well. "There," she said to Nic. "Satisfied? 'Wifey' enough for you?"

"What?? You mean you're not up for me wiping out his memory and sticking him in some random prison complex somewhere?? Besides, he knows far too much for us to just let him go. If worse comes to worse, we could always use him as a bargaining chip," Ryshana replied.

As she watched the exchange between Nic and Beryl, Ryshana already knew what the outcome would be. Whenever Beryl returned in her outfit, Ryshana smiled. "You know, the 'wifey' thing to do now would be for Nic to take you into his arms and carry you over the threshold into his cozy little room. Now wouldn't that be just the right thing to do as the 'groom', eh Nic?" Ryshana stated sarcastically.

Oliver still sits in the coomon room. He is in his own thoughts - and he didn't look like one, who actually listened to Nic. He just stares on the wall. All the morder attempt and the connection to the brothers is still hanging in his head.

Beryl gave a sideways look at Ryshana, and then one at Nic. "If Nic trys something like that, I'm filing for divorce."

She sighed with resignation. "Let's just get this over with," she said to Nic. "Go and find out what that idiot Imp Captain wants and let's just get on with it."

"A warning for the current Mrs. White from one who's played the part more times than she can count," Jana said to Beryl. "At some point during this little play, your 'husband' is going to do something that deserves a good solid punch. During the play, relax, let it pass. When it's all over, punch him. Hard."

She smiled slightly. "Got it? And don't worry about Nic getting mad at you. He's far too used to me doing that to him... you'll get an 'ouch' and a funny look. Nothing more."

This time, Beryl gave Jana 'a deadpan look. "Oh. Great. Thanks for that, Jana. I feel so much more confident about doing this now."

She sighed and hung her head. "Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to regret this?" She looked up at Ryshana and Jana in turn. "You're going to have to help me with this," she said, suddenly feeling unsure about whether she could pull it off. "A lot."

Beryl snorted. "Oh, I thought you and Ryshana were supposed to be servants. Or staff. Or some sort of employees of 'Mr. White.'" She paused. "Still, 'slave' sounds like a better deal than 'wife' though," she added, rolling her eyes. "Sure he'll fill us all in on the details when he gets back from chatting with our friendly neighbourhood Imperial Dreadnaught Captain."

"Well I did say slaves," Jana answered. "But as neither Ryshana nor I look like a submissive slave, I suspect we'll go the bodyguard route."

With an impish grin, she went on, "Don't worry, Mrs. White," she teased. "I may let you take a blaster shot, but I've seen enough of those in my day to know how to treat them... crudely. It may get infected..."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait.... Blaster shot?" Beryl stared at Jana for a moment. Beryl had never played a major role in one of Nic's scams, but she didn't feel that Jana was pulling her leg--well, not completely anyway. And now she was beginning to worry. "Is that something that happens often in Nic's scams? Getting shot?"

"Doctor?? No offense to Oliver, but who needs a doctor when you have the Force?? I do have a limited ability to heal others of whatever wounds they recieve. Its not perfect, but I wouldn't worry quite so much if you get shot at," Ryshana stated to Beryl.

Pausing for a second, Ryshana then turned to Jana. "You know, if we're supposed to be bodyguards, I'm going to need a weapon. I wouldn't mind using my lightsaber, but I don't think that will go over too well in a Moff's palace."

Cloud snickered at the thought of Nic and Beryl being together. It really wouldn't fit. Cloud then thought about his friend Raiden again. "Why am I thinking about him now?" thought Cloud. "Maybe he has a job we could get later on." he continued to think.

(Hint hint: Reference to plot for my story.)

"Mr and Mrs White, we have Mr. Butcher on the line. He wished to speak to your about you and your company, the one that deals in food transportation, the one called White Inderstrys, the same one you took over from your father after he was killed by smugglers. Are you ready for us to patch him through?"

"Mr and Mrs White, we have Mr. Butcher on the line. He wished to speak to your about you and your company, the one that deals in food transportation, the one called White Inderstrys, the same one you took over from your father after he was killed by smugglers. Are you ready for us to patch him through?"

Archived