Home

Ebon Hawk Crew

Jack's answer had been, I'll think about it. Bavan decided to do this himself, along with P.O.T.T.S.I.E. so they could leave this Planet. Bavan and P.O.T.T.S.I.E. arrived at the river's edge.

"Stay here" Bavan told P.O.T.T.S.I.E., "I shall take these Droids back to the Wookiee Clan"

Bavan walked into the river and went underwater. This better work, he thought.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason started to walk around,and got lost.Suddenly,he sees something moving and thinks it's a Sith.He then uses the Force to visionate the thing,and it turns out to be a droid.He then rushes at the droid,but the droid set up a trap.Jason got caught in a net.Then the droid appeared and said:

"Query:Master?!Is that you?!"-said the droid to Jason."What are you talking about?"said Jason."Affirmation:The Jedi Council sent me to help you in your mission."

The droid shot the net,and Jason fell on his butt.

"Ouch.Thanks.So,what's your name?"

"Replie:I am a HK-56 unit,but you Master can call me Reaper."

"Okay then,let's go."

They,left,and eventually found a river,where they found a droid.

(Nice to see this Thread is getting replies now).

"Threat. Back away, slowly and carefully and keep your hands where I can see them" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. warned, "Now who are you?"

Meanwhile Bavan arrived near the Wookiee Clan's building.

"This must be where the Droids are" Bavan told himself. He walked closer to the building.

Trystan visited an old friend's cabin and found what he was looking for. With a sigh he climbed the wroshyr vines up to where the Wookies lived. He made his way to the Wookie Clan's building. He stumbled across Bavan attempting to go in the building. He shouted out a warning, "Be careful. The defenses of this building are deadly accurate!"

"Watch," and Trystan took a small module and threw it right where a person would have gone to open the door. Where the module landed, a blaster bolt shot out, disintigrating it. Trystan turned to the stranger, "The only way in is if you have the passcodes to deactivate it."

Bavan looked at him, "Of course the Wookiees gave me permission otherwise I wouldn't be here. Listen I need your help. I left my Droid back near the edge of the river and I can't steal the Droids without help. Can you help me? You seem to know about this building"

Name: Zakk Feldor

Position In Ebon Hawk Crew: New guy

Species: Zabrak

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Long, Black

Favourite Weapon(s): Double Bladed Lightsaber, Aratech Five - SeveN Series 6 Sniper Rifle

Lightsaber Colour(s): Cyan

Favourite Ship(s): None

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Strike, Alteration, Illusion

Master(s): None

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Iridonia

Political Affiliation: Republic/Jedi

Allies: Republic/Jedi

Enemies: Sith/Anyone who poses a threat to the Republic

Zakk was watching from his tree position not far from Bavan and another person. As Zakk observed, he saw Bavan was a Jedi. Zakk left his perch and sprinted over to the Jedi.

"So, what brings a Jedi to these parts?" Inquired Zakk.

Silora carefully sneaked off the ship she had stowed away on and took a look around.

"Judging by the trees, this must be Kashyyk..." She sighed heavily. " And i was hoping for something better...like some spa world of some sort..." With a grim look of determination, she began her journey of aimless wandering, gazing at the huge trees as she walked along the treetop catwalks. She had been wandering around for a while when she came upon a small group of people and droids standing near a building. "Looks like something interesting is going on...maybe there's some work to be found. It's been too long since I last chopped someone in two..." A feeling of excitement building up in her, she walked up to the group.

" Do any of you know if there's any jobs here for mercenaries?"

Trystan, in a reaction, drew his lightsaber out and asumed a defensive stance. Seeing that the stranger was not a threat, he deactivated it and responded, "A Jedi who has good relations with the Wookies." He wasn't ready to answer the question until he knew the stranger's intentions.

Bavan turned to see the Zabrak talking to him.

"My Ship was badly damaged in a Imperial assault and I was forced to land here" He told him, "Now to fix my Ship, the Wookiees have told me to get their Droids back"

(dark_lordess, if your talking about the Jedi and two Droids, you're near the river).

"Query. What do you want Meatbag?" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. asked.

"The trees are a good source for physical training. Still, let us see if these droid you are searching for are in here," and Trystan carefully opened the door. He used his senses to make sure that no creatures had staked claim to this building and allowed the door to be opened. Inside were the missing droids.

"These are the Droids" Bavan whispered, "Now if we can leave without getting caught, we'll be fine"

"Halt" A Wookiee said, "Don't move"

Bavan got out his Lightsaber and killed the Wookiee.

"That was close" Bavan said, "We better get out of here"

Assuming dark_lordess said,and i quote:"She had been wandering around for a while when she came upon a small group of people and droids standing near a building.",she probably wasn't talking about Jason,Reaper and P.O.T.T.S.I.E.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason looked around Kashyyk and thought:

"This is such a boring planet.I don't know how the Wookies can live here."-Then he stood up and said-"That's enough,i'm going down there!"said Jason and then he dived.He swimmed until he reached the building.He saw Bavan and another Jedi running away with some droids.He reached them,and Bavan recognized them.Jason said:

"What's the hurry?"

Archived