Home

Funiest Lines in TSL

How 'bout the one where you suggest the Handmaiden to play pazaak with Atton, instead of practicing moves all the time. There's a very funny background reaction from Atton who's playing pazaak with T3 at the time.

(Yeah, I could have just quoted the conversation, but it's funnier if you hear it for yourselves)

These aren't so much funny, haha but strange. All the metaphors the human characters use for 'intimate relationships'. Eg: "Charging up her loading ramp", "Connecting powerplugs".

HK47 what???

Fine, I meant HK47 in general. His the funniest character, most things he says are pretty funny if not really funny.

Edit: HK47: "You like a random cruelty generator"

• 4 weeks later...

well i rember a good one from kotor 1 it was an augument between canderous and bastila on dantoonie after taris this is sort of how it went

canderous:bastila i herd a handful of well the villan captured you without much of a stuggle

bastila it took much more then a handful to capture me

then reven goes wait there was twenty no wait a hundred

canderous goesok you spoilt little jedi princesss to bastlia

bastilia im not a spoilt little jedi princess i was givin the same training as everyone else in the order

canderous goes if we had more jedi like bastlia fighting agaist us in the war my side might not have lost

bastlia sounding quite annoyed enough mandalorian i will not arise to your bait much longer

it was a real crack up

there is anthor line i rember from kotor2

on the landing docks when you frist get to narr shardaa

the doeck worker says get your heap of junk of my heap of junk it was a laugh a minute

Did you make that up, or did someone actually say it in TSL?

On Dantooine, if you side with Khoonda, you get an option to deliver an "inspirational" speech to the troops. That is the best (worst?) option of them all. Needless to say, DS points come with it.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5784/k2000007of.png

Igyman, please post thumbnails or links, unless the thread has a 56K user warning and allows the posting of large pictures. Also if you do want to post pics for these threads please make your images much smaller in size, use smaller file types like .jpg's and try to keep the filesize under 100kb, not everyone has high-speed internet. Thanks.

This request applies to everyone equally. ;) -RH

HK-47: For example, the translation of "friendship" in one language translates to another as suggesting that one is bred from the same gene poll.

Atton: Tell me that wasn't said out loud.

Not sure if that's it exactly. My, I howled at this. Anyone else give their opinions on the statement? The only other one I heard was Deciple's.

• 2 weeks later...
Bao-Dur: Hey General, you okay?

Exile: What are you talking about?

Bao-Dur: You look like you've been standing too close to one of my shield generators.

Exile: You sure you haven't been chewing on power cables?

Bao-Dur: Whoa, claws out today aren't they?

This is hilarious, I just passed it up on mine

Archived