Home

Getting rid of HK-47

vader815

Keep or destroy HK-47  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or destroy HK-47

• Keep!!!! :)
    • Destroy. :(

If they get rid of HK-47, I'll never buy any of their games again. He's like C-3P0 should have been. They need to keep him.

if he is excluded i will not buy the game and will help RC kill LA
I didn't see that before posting, btw.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HK47 as to C3PO

While i agree with them having to stay, C3PO is nothing like HK. 3PO is a wuss who would have wetted evey single one of his shorts, were he human. HK is a cold, ruthless killing maching with the wry sense of humor. i would disintegrate 3PO in an instant :xp:

yea get rid of HK keeping him around would be like playing the exile or revan again in kotor 3. hes getting old anyway hes been in kotor 1 and 2 come up with something new. maybe a new droid idk

I see your point, but I don't think he's getting old. Maybe we could get an HK50 instead? Thicken the plot around the HK factory?

Edit: Actually, I change my mind. HK47's gotta stay, he's gotta be the guy (droid) that fills us in on what's going on in the SW galaxy.

You can always paint that durasteel Frame Red. Or Purple or blue or Green.

Pimp my Assassin droid :xp:

I liked the little cutscenes with some upgrades though. The good-side upgrade was hilarious. Maybe a HK you can re-program to fit your needs?

Wielding swords/guns, being LS/DS, sarcasm/serious...etc

You can always paint that durasteel Frame Red. Or Purple or blue or Green. :p

hey, now there's a though. can you make a silver and blue theme skin for HK? even if only for me? i don't have photoshop :(

sarcasm/serious

i think HK has plenty of sarcasm to go :D. remember the time in the Hrakert Rift when you talk to the green twilek? he says:

"i did forget that, stupid, frail, blah blah blah meatbag."

so i don't think that's a problem. though, him weilding lightsabers would be way cool

You can always paint that durasteel Frame Red. Or Purple or blue or Green.

Yeah right, while we're at it we could just attach two more arms on him and rename him to Grievous-47.

Pimp my Assassin droid :xp:

I liked the little cutscenes with some upgrades though. The good-side upgrade was hilarious. Maybe a HK you can re-program to fit your needs?

Yeah, the world needs a customizable droid... Be a mechanic like Anakin...

I seriously can't stand Hk-47. Why? He's an annoying droid with the worst fake accent i've ever heard in my life.

I never use him, hence never building him in TSL and keeping him in the 'Hawk in the first KOTOR.

I'll probably be yelled at by all the HK lover fanboys and girls but this is my opinion. At least I have the gonads to speak it. :D

Ah, well now we at least have someone that has the cojones to stand up for what they believe in. Bravo! Now prepare to be yelled at...

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you never took the time to dig into his backstory in either of the games. The dialogue itself is quite rewarding (and very good comic relief). Also, some of the unlockable rewards makes him pretty useful in a scrap. If you did take the time and still can't stand him, well...

Now coming up: A Simple Explanation Why HK-47 is a Better Character than Bastila!

Bastila is annoying to the player and the player's in-game character (Revan/Exile);

HK-47 is amusing to the player and annoying to the player's in-game character.

Archived