Home

The Forums are slowing down

Something I've been thinking of since most of the essay writers left. I can't even think of the username of the women who posted with the eternal icon of Milla-she's a Milla/Sasha shipper herself and has written some top-notch fanfiction of them.

The thing is, the amount of posts have increased, IMO, however they have nothing to do with Psychonauts. The Main forum has slowed down so much, we're lucky to get a new topic in there.

The OT forum exploded at first, but is now at a much more respectable rate while the Creative forum has slowed down by such a small amount, it doesn't truly matter.

If you really want to get these forums "back on tracK" simply post insightful posts every once in a while. I know that most of the older forums have analyzed the hell out of everything to the tiniest twitch, however if you have any new ideas or insights I would love to have an intelligent if somewhat pointless banter with you.

Yeah, men are still ass'ss.

Asses.

..wait.

:(

Also I've been off the computer for a while... my PC splodered and now I got a new one and re-subbed to COV/COH.

But there's gotta be a way to promote action on the forums hm...

Yeah, I'll be outside all summer at my friend's house's.

It'll suck cause my brother will be on ALL SUMMER playing the mind-sucking game World Of Warcraft.

I swear, he can be on there for ten straight hours, and if you ask him to get off, he'll yell he's only been on an hour.

Yeah, I'll be outside all summer at my friend's house's.

It'll suck cause my brother will be on ALL SUMMER playing the mind-sucking game World Of Warcraft.

I swear, he can be on there for ten straight hours, and if you ask him to get off, he'll yell he's only been on an hour.

I can't afford world of warcraft. I wish there were more mmorpg's (massive multiplayer online role playing games) that were free.

And I have NEVER seen snow.

That's because it all got out during the blizzard of 93. that year was CRAZY!!!

Anyway, I'm sure I won't be outside having jubliees or box socials until I can learn to get the neighbors crap out of our yard and until I conqure the evil pollen demon.

Oh, outside, it's sort of a vague area there, a strange world of trees and sunlight. It's very dangerous.

Every war and plague in the world happened outside.

Not the trekkie war of 2030. The trekkie's were too weak to come out and fight so everyone went inside to fight. The trekkies were comepletely eliminated. But Australia was destroyed.

Not the trekkie war of 2030. The trekkie's were too weak to come out and fight so everyone went inside to fight. The trekkies were comepletely eliminated. But Australia was destroyed.

how do you know of this. Let me ask my dear friend, Lenord Nemoy. He's still PO'd at me since i can't spell his name.

Archived