Home

The Forums are slowing down

http://www.furcadia.com

Assuming you're not a furry-hater, you should try this one. Sure, it doesn't have the pizazz of 3D MMORPG's, I still think it's kinda cool. Plus, it's got seniority: ten years and still going strong!

For one thing it's not an MMORPG. It's an MMOSG(Massive multiplayer online social game). There is also no combat system which is the best thing about MMORPG's.

Hey psychochaos. Why don't you just post in an RPG, there's one on these darn forums you're involved in right now so we can stop hearing you bitch.

No. I mean like an online video game where players gather in a world and do quests and talk to each other and stuff.(I'm gonna get vocabu-burned for this for sure)

The forums slowed down? Aw... and I wasn't even here to notice it. Stupid life.

Well, you can at least say that one of those "driven out" members has been driven back in. With tanks. OF DE MIND!

In other words, I never took the bookmark off my ever-so-nifty bookmarks toolbar.

To be a bit more on topic, I play Guild Wars :D. I haven't played it in a while, but ever since I got a new video card it's been happy when I do play it.

No. It's just that you'd already discussed the thread's primary topic earlier in your post, hence my amusement when you shifted gears towards guild wars with the intention of being "a bit more on topic", when in fact you were being a bit more off topic.

Can't I make vague sardonic gestures without being called out for it these days? :xp:

Guild Wars? It's a fun game, and looks really spiffy too. :)

Bah. I have guild wars, and if anyone is willing to play, I will.

But honestly, I realized when I have a level 20 something or other, all I come out with is a little less social life than I began with.

Still awesome having no monthly fee. Not that I care, my parents pay for any monthly fees I may have! *coughcoughworldofwarcraftchoughcough*

Archived