Home

Who is the big boss?

Darca Lar

Well oi think there should be 3 bosses but they arnt together.

So one of the the bosses is a jedi not a fallen jedi.

He wheres Plain jedi master robes & takes off the robes & only has his tunip on in battle & he has a normal green lightsaber. ( so basiclly a normal jedi)

Then for the other she is a woman with part robot in her like Darth Vader.

Also a Jedi with grey Robes onwith a blue lightsaber & one red.

So one for each side so Darkside, Lightside, & netreul!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first off, I'd like to point something out before I through in my "big boss" idea.

According to the Star Wars timeline >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars_timeline 2,000 BBY

* A rogue Jedi absconds from the order with a stolen Holocron and starts a new Sith Order that engages the Jedi for the next thousand years. The New Sith War begins, lasting for over a thousand years.

This is the earliest after TSL.

Ok now my idea. The rogue Jedi is the bad guy. The plot would be that after a galactic

riot, and numerous deaths in Jedi, that a rogue Jedi (unknown by everyone, due to the

deaths) steals a holocron and secretly over throughs the chancelor. The rogue becomes an unseen ruler and creates a civil war with in the republic. The rogue Jedi trains 4 apprentices to control the four corners of the galaxy. (Remember, Darth Bane does not exist yet so there can be way more than 2 Sith at a time). As the main character fights his/her way to the rogue Jedi and deffeating the other sith, the rogue Jedi is never seen during the whole game; only his/her voice is heard. When the main character finaly meets the rogue and battles with him/her, the rogues identity is still hidden by robe and cloak. Then after the rogue Jedi is deffeated his/her identity is revealed to be a familiar character from K1 or K2. At this time the rogue, before his/her

death, claims to be the apprentice of the true Dark lord of the Sith. Which this will end the game with a view of the Dark lord of the Sith and his/her new Sith Order.

So basicly the boss would be an unseen nemisis.

Sorry for the long-winded description. Just trying to explain the boss' characteristics.

i would like someone who is like a ragnos with big horns and so powerful in the force that he can move the galaxy and change like gravity and stuff

Please no! Can't we just have a "normal guy" for once? No horns, no mask, no scars, no tattoos, no red or yellow eyes, no metal jaw/limbs/bodyparts, no 7.x ft guy with a back as wide as an oakwood wardrobe, no one who is unable to die, no new superspecial powers like draining life from an entire planet - on the surface a civilized 50 years old guy who doesn't look like much, who can rip a rancors leg out with his bare hands, if he gets angry but mostly uses a brain that is smart enough that just the idea to play chess against him makes Kasparov wet his pants. The one looking like a bruiser can be his apprentice.

Personally, I would rather have an enemy like Malak. A powerful (somewhat normal looking) Sith who rules by fear and brutality is the best kind in my opinion. I didn't like Nihilus because I am not a big fan of "god like" powers. It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it.

Who cares who the next boss is... How can you top a Mandalorian Sith? *rolls eyes*

With a Space Zombie Ninja Nazi Demon Pirate Captain who can use the Force?

This is one of things I'd rather let the devs decide, although Darth Manus does make a really good point.

Yeah, they could take a page out of No One Lives Forever's book and have the main enemy to be some generic guy who is always at the cantina's who has been watching revan and the exile and your kotor 3 character since the beginning. It'd work i swear. Maybe that Twi'Lek who got his lekku waxed.

Archived