Home

Who is the big boss?

Darca Lar

I think that there should be more to the final boss than it just being a sith with an apprentice. Something more like two different siths working separately with their own apprentices, and maybe a republic soldier who is secretly working for one of them feeding information. What do you think it should be? :blast5:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I already said this somewhere, but here it goes again:

I think the K3 final boss should be a very dark and mysterious non human Sith Lord. I think he should be very powerful in the Force, so powerful that he rarely uses his lightsaber, since he can throw his enemies across the room with only a lift of a finger. He should be dressed in a red hooded robe with some black torso armor, the hood completely covering his face, so you can't see what he looks like, you can only hear his dark deep voice coming from the darkness of the hood. As for the voice, he should either speak basic, or speak some ancient unintelligible language and have a slimy human advisor at his side, who also serves as his interpreter.

I like the idea, and perhaps he is from out of the galaxy as well?

I'm just curious to learn of the galaxies outside of the one we've grown so accustomed to.

Perhaps he could be like the Strongest Sith Lord of a different galaxy (Or the strongest of all the Universe, somthing to this effect), here to claim his next.

Just a thought.

I think the K3 final boss should be a very dark and mysterious non human Sith Lord. I think he should be very powerful in the Force, so powerful that he rarely uses his lightsaber, since he can throw his enemies across the room with only a lift of a finger. He should be dressed in a red hooded robe with some black torso armor, the hood completely covering his face, so you can't see what he looks like, you can only hear his dark deep voice coming from the darkness of the hood. As for the voice, he should either speak basic, or speak some ancient unintelligible language and have a slimy human advisor at his side, who also serves as his interpreter.

Wow, you really put a lot of thought into this.

I think that the whole plot should be misleading. Like there is this big bad antagonist that is destroying everything (or something evil) and it turns out he has a higher up that is even worse.

P.S. Both the words Jedi and Sith are singular and plural. Meaning you only would say Jedis and Siths if you are Chiss.

Was Bane around during this time? Or am I getting my Era's mixed up. If I'm not...erm...what about Bane?

Like I've said before, I'd like the final fight to include 2 major villains; villains who's gender is decided by yours. Think of the multiple ending options:

1. You kill them both

2. You tell A you love them, and you both kill B

3. You turn B to the light side, and you both kill A

4. You tell B you love them, B says its too late, you kill both

5. You try to turn A, A rejects, you kill them both

6. You lie to A that you love them, both kill B, then you kill A

7. You turn B to the light side, both kill A, then you kill B

8. You say you love them both, they fight (A wins if your DS, B wins if your LS)

9. You say you love them both, they fight, you kill survivor A

10. You say you love them both, they fight, you kill survivor B

11. You try to turn them both, A rejects it, murders B, you kill A

One could be a sith guy (A), the other a dissilusioned or fallen republic guy(B). Hmm... and maybe fight that big true sith creature mentioned above afterwards :)

I alos want the final area to be more star forge and less malachor. I dont want to be alone the whole time, and I want to feel more constantly tested. TSL was waay to easy.

Was Bane around during this time? Or am I getting my Era's mixed up. If I'm not...erm...what about Bane?

Bane comes into it about 3,000 years after KotOR, a millenia before the movies, he was the last of the old Sith lords and when he was defeated and he himself had destroyed the remaining Sith he devised the rule of two and the Sith remained hidden until Darth Sidious and Maul.

Bane comes into it about 3,000 years after KotOR, a millenia before the movies, he was the last of the old Sith lords and when he was defeated and he himself had destroyed the remaining Sith he devised the rule of two and the Sith remained hidden until Darth Sidious and Maul.

Look at that. My hunch was right! :)

I'm not going to speculate too much on the final villain, since it's almost guaranteed that when the real thing comes along it's going to be totally different. However, I really want to fight against Revan at some point in KotOR III. And/Or the Exile.

While I really dig igyman's description of his ideal Sith Lord boss battle, I have to disagree with him. TSL tried to make Nihilus all evil and mysterious, and it was met with mixed results.

The problem is how involved that villian is with the plot, and with the hero. It's not enough that the boss is evil and wants to rule/destroy/put Visas in a dancer suit, the conflict has to be personal.

Take for example Darth Malak; I think everyone can agree that what made him such a great villian wasn't his intimidating size, appearance, or power, it was the fact that he was your former apprentice. He betrayed you, almost killed you, and took the title of Sith Lord from you.

Nihilus on the other hand controlled near God-like powers, he was the very embodiment of evil and death and corruption, and he came very close to destroying the entire universe. But he's just not as memorable as Malak because he had almost nothing to do with the Exile, in fact he barely even realized you existed until you were charging on his bridge.

Developing the nemesis of a game is essential, and no question that the powers and look of a boss is of extreme importance. But character development is even more important than what color robes he wears, or how much Force lightning he can shoot.

Actually, the reason we know so little about Nihilus and the reason he wasn't the villain we expected him to be is this - cut content. We all know they've cut out the Droid Factory and a lot of other stuff and I'm pretty sure that further info about Nihilus is among them. Why? Because of an conversation option regarding the events on Katarr in the Rebuilt Enclave to which you get a partial answer and after which the conversation ends and the Masters are replaced with their corpses:

k2000005rq.gif

k2000026qq.gif

I think the ending Boss should be someone like Sidious. A manipulator. Be like Kreia, except less obvious.

Yea, thats the kind of boss that sounds interesting, but maybe not as much as Sidious' likeness. Maybe like a comrade controlling someone you think is the mastermind behind the whole thing. :blast5:

so powerful that he rarely uses his lightsaber, since he can throw his enemies across the room with only a lift of a finger.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm no expert on star wars history but...

Wasn't the lightsaber an adaption from the Dark Jedi who turned sithy? I'd think the big sithy boss would be just some freak dude with lots of powers and is too good to have a weapon! =)

I've always been of the mind that KotOR should have two separate endings stemming from the same storyline. So, after a certain point, you go one way when aligned to the light and strive for a totally opposite agenda if you travel the darker path.

Big Boss Final Battle

For the jedi, a true test would be to survive being dropped in the middle of a battle between a dark sith lord and his over-achieving apprentice. Both trying to prove who's superior by destroying the jedi before them. All while being hunted and attacked by his countless, force resistant minions.

...and for the darker one, what better test for an emerging dark lord than to be thrust into a position to have to take on an entire council of jedi.

(IMO) It just sounds more realistic and fun if they have separate but appropriate agendas.

Archived