Home

Who is the big boss?

Darca Lar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read everyone's responses, so here is one from left field.

The big boss is neither jedi nor sith. Heck, doesn't have the force. The final battle scene involves a room filled with the creatures (I'm not trying the spelling) that Zahn create in Heir to the Empire. Since they negate the use of the force, you will be just a normal person against the main bad a$$. At this point it really doesn't matter what they look like, but I like the idea of a scheming older being who has been manipulating the galaxy. (Similar to the Emperor, yes but that is why Malak was a good bad guy. Read the reason he is what he is at the website for SW.)

Now, the boss can still be a sith, and that would make it more interesting, because both of you would be stripped of the force and it would be who was the better fighter or thinker (ie the room came into play like KOTOR I).

That would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Right then. The boss should be a manipulator and very powerful. You shouldn't know who it is until the end of the game. You should have to work it out yourself and go to confront them instead of having handy journal entries that fill in the story (Yoda and Mace Windu never had one to find Sidious). Journal entries should say only what you already know and shouldn't themselves advance the plot. What do you mean no 'god-like powers'? With the Force you can do ANYTHING. Any Jedi or Sith could be as a god if they knew how.

One of two final bosses are needed

1)The final boss needs to be devoid of consciense and reason and an anomoly like Nihilus but worse

2)A masher bad guy but with reason that could be turned to the players side whether light or dark kind of like malak and Death's Hand from Jade empire

Hmm...

I always thought that the big boss in KotOR3 would be the Sith'ari.

You know, the supposedly "perfect" (uninhibited) being that Yuthura Ban mentions in KotOR1?

What did she say: "It is said the Sith'ari will destroy us, and make us more powerful than ever," or something to that effect?

I've read somewhere that some say that Revan is supposed to be the Sith'ari, but the "canonical" (LS) Revan's character would seem to conflict with this assumption, being "inhibited"-by a conscience, and the love for his/her friends.

Anyway, I think that the big boss in KotOR3 SHOULD be the Sith'ari, if for no other reason than what would be the point in mentioning it in the first place?

Igyman: your nonhuman Sith could easily fit the description of the Sith'ari, since no one has any idea what such a being would look like.

Anyway, I was thinking of maybe posting a fanfic describing what my impressions of what such a being would be like, and how it might fit into the KotOR3 storyline. Maybe.

We'll see, I guess. If I do it I'll try to make it worth checking out and reading, at least!

Q

Um, how about no?

I like the idea of a Kel Dor Sith, or maybe an ithorian, I liked that idea, a complete pacifist turned Sith lord, theres a good idea, the thing about the two different bosses depending on alignment is good too, but the game would be very different each way (a good thing), the other boss could maybe be your companion/teacher?

The final boss will be Revvan - the clone of Revan! Creepy, no?

[bleeds sarcasm]

Anyhow, how about an actual Sith as the Sith Lord. The old witch said that it was the 'True Sith'. Well wouldn't a true Sith be an actual member of the Sith species? Let's say some time during the reign of one of the ancient Sith Lords, this guy was trying to become the newest Sith Lord or something. But somehow ends up trapped in Unknown Space, waiting for the right time to strike back. And that's where Revan goes - to stop a real Sith from destroying the galaxy or whatever. *shrugs* I'm just trying to go with the idea that a 'true Sith' would thus mean a member of the Sith species.

The final boss will be Revvan - the clone of Revan! Creepy, no?

[bleeds sarcasm]

Anyhow, how about an actual Sith as the Sith Lord. The old witch said that it was the 'True Sith'. Well wouldn't a true Sith be an actual member of the Sith species? Let's say some time during the reign of one of the ancient Sith Lords, this guy was trying to become the newest Sith Lord or something. But somehow ends up trapped in Unknown Space, waiting for the right time to strike back. And that's where Revan goes - to stop a real Sith from destroying the galaxy or whatever. *shrugs* I'm just trying to go with the idea that a 'true Sith' would thus mean a member of the Sith species.

You're practically repeating what I already said and drew a concept art of. :D

I think the K3 final boss should be a very dark and mysterious non human Sith Lord. I think he should be very powerful in the Force, so powerful that he rarely uses his lightsaber
The rarely uses a lightsaber part I'm not for. I love lightsaber duels. Even Yoda and Sidious used them and used them well.

Was Bane around during this time? Or am I getting my Era's mixed up. If I'm not...erm...what about Bane?
No he wasn't. Bane's time was 1000 years before Episodes 1-6. That is when the rule of two was put in place when there was no more than two Sith Lords at the same time.

KOTOR is 4000 years before Episodes 1-6.

The rarely uses his lightsaber part simply implies that so far there was no enemy powerful enough to match his mastery of the Force, thus there was no need for him to draw his lightsaber. The final showdown would, ofcourse, be a lightsaber duel.

Archived