Home

Sad day for America

edlib

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hannibal is just an idiot.

There is going to be a war because there has to be. It's that simple. Sometimes you can talk things out, sometimes you can't.

Did the Soviets and US nuke the hell out of each other or did talk it out? We talked it out and fought our war without shooting. It eventually ended.

WWII. They TRIED to talk it out; calling it appeasement. Did it work? OBVIOUSLY NOT.

Two weeks ago, I woke up to see WTC Tower 2 begin collapsing. I sat there watching my little secure world falling apart as airliners slammed into things and things fell down. I'm a little pissed. I'd LOVE IT if we could sit down all the little pansy terrorists and say "HEY LOOK GUYS, WE UNDERSTAND YOU BELIEVE DIFFERENT THINGS AND WE DON'T GET ALONG. BUT LET'S NOT KILL EACH OTHER." And I'd love it if they'd say "SURE THING! LET'S AGREE TO NOT KILL EACH OTHER."

BUT NO.

They would respond with "DEATH TO AMERICAN IMPERIALISMS!!!@!@"

6500+ Americans and foreigners in the US died, nay, were murdered simply because they were IN A BUILDING OR PLANE that belonged to the US. Think back to WWI. The US lost like 19 people on the Lusitania. That was a KEY reason for the US to enter the war. Now, the British have a few hundred dead. People have gone to war over a LOT LESS. There are just too many countries that lost people to NOT exact revenge for this. Too many died that didn't need to. Now it's time for our soldiers to kill those who NEED TO DIE.

It's a known fact around here that I dislike all non-American states with the exception of Britian, Russia, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Germany. My reasons are all petty, stupid reasons (such as my dislike of France just "because"). But now we stand not as Belgians or Canadians or what have we. We stand as Westerners. Or really, we stand as those that wish to live in peace and security. If we do NOT STRIKE HARD AND FAST, we will face the same pain that happened on the 11th. But it won't be the WTC or the Pentagon. It could be a 100 story building in China, or the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia, or the House of Commons in London. ALL TERRORISTS MUST BE DESTROYED. THERE IS 'NO TALKING IT OUT' OR ANY, I REPEAT, ANY NON-VIOLENT MEANS OF ENDING THIS.

The time has come for the Sleeping Giant to awaken once again, with the battlecry of "NEVER AGAIN." Our slumbering allies must be roused. The war is coming, and it is a war that must be fought.

I saw horrible things happening on my TV, but now I want to see horrible things happening to the OTHER GUY on the TV. I want to see airstrikes on Taliban transmitters, breaking their shaky propaganda grip on Afghanistan; I want to see Special Forces units sweeping through terrorist camps by night, slitting the throats of those that wish all of us harm; I want to see cruise missiles delivering horrible death by the deployment of thousands of bomblets over a terrorist training camp and I want to see it all live on ****ing CNN.

EDITING FOR TYPOS MOTHER*****ES

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited September 24, 2001).]

Nute don't get me wrong on this, we actually want the same thing: Wipe the terrorism off the face of Earth !

I'm just having second thoughts about a large scale massive military assault.

so in plain english, YES to surgical strikes,

NO to massive bomb runs with lots of innocent wiped out !

Surgical strikes won't work. Only commando raids will work. As long as the US maintains air superiority, which we will, we'll have no real trouble. The Russians learned that. Lightning strikes with commandos in helicopters were working until the US sold the mujahadin hand-held SAMs. Oops.

But then again, they see no difference between OUR soldiers and civilians, so I see no reason why WE should see any with theirs.

Originally posted by Darth Sceltor:

This is NOT a time for racial banter. We're AMERICANS, not African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and the like. AMERICANS. So, unless he dissed Americans in general, it's not worth fighting over. I've always believed that, and even more so now.

I know but when he went that route I got pissed off. I guess I get a little pissed off when people start bringing up slave stuff I guess.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

Thats not the plan.

Let's make it the plan.

I think that any strike on the US should be "replied in kind." If they feel the need to, say, release Sarin in downtown LA, then we get to gas a few million of them. If they set off a nuke in Baltimore, then Kabul gets the bomb. And so forth.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Let's make it the plan.

I think that any strike on the US should be "replied in kind." If they feel the need to, say, release Sarin in downtown LA, then we get to gas a few million of them. If they set off a nuke in Baltimore, then Kabul gets the bomb. And so forth.

I say we quadruple our efforts, they took out 6,500, so we take down 26,000....and so forth

Killing civilians doesn't solve anything. It will only create more extremists. Commando raids, surgical strikes, and shutting down banks accounts worldwide is the only thing going to stop this. Also, we have to have evidence as we go, to give us just cause.

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

I got an idea.

We defeat Pakastan and blame it on Iraq. Then since Iraq will be pissed, we blame it on Cuba. Once they are also pissed, we blame it on all on Russia and Vietnam. Then all 3 contries will sacrfice their military force on Russia (and fail) and we, the US, make the final blow.

That means we can defeat all of our enemies in a short time!

Im a genius! smile.gif

The three carriers at Afganistan is a great show but are unusefull.

If you want to fight against terrorist, FIRST you must erradicate them from your country, and for other countries, then go to get the head.

If you attack the head (or near it because you don´t know where is it), your soldiers won´t die because the enemy troops are at thousands of kilometers away, just in your homeland!

------------------

"All your base are belong to us", "Surrender for your own good"

- Kanon Siege Forces, 2001

Kanon´s Robotic Facility

Archived