%59 Katie Leung

%58 Camilla Parker Bowles

%56 Madonna

%56 Hikaru Utada

%54 Coolio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh cool, Zach Braff, thats using two of my photos'.

Heres the other one, before I had my hair shorteneded. Yes, I did have disturbingly curly hair... :/

dscf26550pt.jpg

edit:

Oh my god, Darth Ave you may find this interesting judging by your signature. The female celebrity (well, celebrity of any gender "suprisingly") I resemble the most is Gemma Ward. Mind telling me who she is?

Well...

A. I don't see the resembalance. AT ALL!

B. She's the 'Alien-chic' supermodle who's the it thing in London and the spocksmodel for Bubberry ever since they droped Kate Moss for doing coke.

Eva Mendes-66%

Selma Blair-63%

Elvis Presley-63%

Preity Zinta-62%

Liv Tyler-61%

Emma Thompson-59%

Elisha Cuthbert-59%

Isabella Rossellini-58%

Adriana Lima-57%

Jose Carreras-57%

Yowza, Sexy people look lime me!!

P.S. try actually looking up celebrities. I just looked up Kelsey Grammer and didn't get him. I searched Gemma Ward and only got 74% of her looks like herself. :xp:

I ran another photo, and here we go:

Rudolph Valentino: 70%

Lavrenty Beria: 68%

Kristen Nygaard: 66%

Peter Fonda: 63%

Billy Joel: 63%

Anton Webern: 61%

Ofra Haza: 59%

Ahmed Shah Massoud: 59%

Rupert Grint: 59% <---Haha LMAO

Philip Roth: 59%

Or, yet another photo:

Serge Gainsbourg: 70%

Aaron Kwok: 67%

Emma Goldman: 67%

JFK, Jr: 62%

Heath Ledger: 60%

Kim Dae-jung: 60%

Malcolm X: 60%

Dominic Monaghan: 60%

Edward Teller: 60%

Lucy Liu: 59%

I tried another where I look kinda demented b/c I was upside down...and my eyes were closed, but I flipped it right-side up...I got some weird, random people. Like Grace Jones, Jodie Foster, and that lead singer of Green Day. Ahhh!!

I just put two pics of ernesto che guevara in. One of them only showed up 78% to the very same photo! the other was 100%.

woot Smon, your new signature rules! It has Fealiksage!! :xp:

edit:

Quotage:

A. I don't see the resembalance. AT ALL!

Thats because I didnt use the photo of me when I had my Jew-Fro, I used my new one on the previous page. It was because the angle that I was facing was similar to that of Gemma (Who by the way looks nearly as thick as her make-up). If she is a spokes person for Burbaray, goldie lookin' chains turnin' green in da rain, then sod her. I hate chavs. I hate them right in the ear.

Thats because I didnt use the photo of me when I had my Jew-Fro, I used my new one on the previous page. It was because the angle that I was facing was similar to that of Gemma (Who by the way looks nearly as thick as her make-up). If she is a spokes person for Burbaray, goldie lookin' chains turnin' green in da rain, then sod her. I hate chavs. I hate them right in the ear.
Yeah, I put in a pic of Edith Piaf, exact same picture, 72%, and chavs arn't all that bad. Besides, Burberry trenches are kickass, so is their perfume.

I just put two pics of ernesto che guevara in. One of them only showed up 78% to the very same photo! the other was 100%.

woot Smon, your new signature rules! It has Fealiksage!! :xp:

What can I say, killing myself and everyone around me was more fun than I thought!

I apparently look like Ryan Renolds, Josh Hartnett, Prince William of Wales, Alec Baldwin, Glenn Close, Maggie Cheung, Alizee, Saif Ali Khan, Diego Maradona, and surprise, surprise: Daniel Radcliffe.

All in order, except for Daniel Radcliffe, who was one of my firsts, but saved for last.

You realise your respectability on these boards has gone down considerably because of those 5 words.

All I'm saying is that they have cool fashion sence. I'm a mini-mod myself, and respect anything that has been in the british scene. Cause the english know where's it's at. Must be in the tea.

All I'm saying is that they have cool fashion sence. I'm a mini-mod myself, and respect anything that has been in the british scene. Cause the english know where's it's at. Must be in the tea.

You mean hoopy earrings, more tacky fake gold than a Mr T lookalike, tastless clothes, hoodies and a partidge in a pear tree (the hair)?

They're not, they're really not. Once you've lived among chavs (and trust me, living within 3 miles and having to see them whenever I walk into town is close enough for me) you get this pressing desire to shoot yourself (or them, whichever makes more sense).

Its true, you cant make this stuff up. God I hate ch*vs SSOOOO MUCH!!!

All I'm saying is that they have cool fashion sence.

You know, you really should have redeemed yourself, but I suppose getting rid of all your remaining dignity you had left seemed like a good choice at the time (j/k)

Haha I googled "chav" and the first result was:

ChavScum - A user's guide to Britain's peasant underclass that are taking over our towns and cities!

ETA: I also see that in the US, people like "chavs" can be known as white trash and wiggers...haha wiggers. Yeah I have some of those at my school. I can't stand them. Always eating their stupid fvcking Flamin Hot Cheetos...

Um... what exactly do trench coats have to do with anything?

Because Burberry make them?

I can assure you, whilst the Chav community worship the Burberry scene not a single one of them would be caught dead in a trench coat (trust me on this, I wear a trench coat (not burberry, and not that I'd actually call it a trench coat unless it went down to my ankles) and I get laughed at by chavs, which I find kind of amusing).

Trust me when I say chavs have no fasion sense whatsover, and that's a non-fasion compulsive person telling you this.

Actually, Burberry is best known for their slick trench coats. I'm saving to buy one, secretly. And if it bothers you all this much..

Burberry freakin sucks and can't make crap look good.

Chavs all sucks and should catch the bubonic plague

I'll never be a great fashion designer, with my work being admired.

and Gemma Ward should be stabbed.

untitled2dr1.pngHappy???

Not really.

I mean you say it, but you just don't mean it now do you?

Listen, I don't actually know, nor care who Gemma Ward is and frankly, I wish you the best of luck with your fasion career because I have no reason not to.

Happy?

Archived