Home

Post Your Pic

Yufster

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont care what im having on as long as i dont go naked. But of course. If it's to hot... Nah

however, you're posativly adorable in that adorable emoish way. Just like Harold, the Top Chef

Whats that suppose to mean ? and who is the Top Chief ?

Whats that suppose to mean ? and who is the Top Chief ?

You're not "ZOMG!! HOTTT!!!! ~faint~" You're kinda that meh cute, in that skater kid with the long hair and element crap adorable.

And the Top chef is Harold Dietrie. He's also emoish adorable, minus the emoish. He's like a little golden retriver puppy. All wrinkly and adorable.

Stephen on the other hand....

You're not "ZOMG!! HOTTT!!!! ~faint~"

... I didn't sayd that. Or if you misunderstood this :

I really dont care what im having on as long as i dont go naked. But of course. If it's to hot... Nah

I ment if it's to warm... And the "Nah" was to show that I was kinda kidding...

I know this is ^very^ off topic but Peff, you are from Norway and yous speak fluent english even though you are only 15, which is impressive. Sorry , I just had to get that off my chest :p

So you just like the hair and stuff...?

Makes sense, English being the second most spoken language in the world, foriegn people tend to speak it. A lot of the time, when a merchant of china meets a merchant of india, they will most probably talk in English (this could well be a lie, but it works as a false example). Why should we as a country wish to speak French where the only place we're going to use the language would be in France and parts of Canada (and yes, other places in the worlds as well) whereas if a French person learns English they would be able to speak to a lot of the known world.

Archived