Home

Mrs. Mandalore: Lust and Loyalty! (Spoilers)

Tysyacha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brokeback Mountain ... Upon the Dxun Moon.

Thats what happen when the whole moon is populated by males, and random angry wildlifes. You either *cough* or *cough-cough-cough*

Yes, funny there is no Mandalorian Females at the camp? We do know Mandalorians accept females also, as long as they are though enough! Mira is one, so there's a good sample for you.

I think the banter between Carth and Canderous over female Reven would just be funny.

The idea of having your character being able to hook up with most of the party members from the opposite sex could go either way, on one hand theres the variation for each play through and on the other theres all the other characters trying to get you to go with them behind the hyperdrive unit which might get old after a while... though imagine Jolee or Kreia hitting on the PC...

Ok, I'll give you that Kreia makes me want to go blech. But Canderous and Jolee bring a certain amount of 'life experience' to the equation.... It's not the age, it's the mileage. :xp:

Meh. Give me my PC in a Bastila/Mission sandwich anyday. Or have Visas interrupt those little sparring-in-the-undies sessions with Handmaiden and give my super-secret Pamela Anderson in zero-gravity mod a whirl. ;)

And you *know* the second you'd get Carth down to business, he'd start bawling about his wife before there was even any angle on his dangle.

Actually a Juhani would make a great mate for a DS Female Revan too, too bad you can't turn her back to DS.

AS for the Mission/Male Revan bit, I actually think it might work out. In face I won't be surprised if she has Male Revan's name all over that pink little "Lady Vao's Diaries" with heart shaped stickers all around it and what not. I think that is also the reason why Mission refuse to ever believe Revan have gone bad, and would rather die.

That having said, would your really want to hear her screaming and squealing? And Big Z might think otherwise and broke ya back in half for stealing his girl.

Never pist off a wookiee.

Carth is great but he is a bit of a cry baby. Too bad the Canderous option wasn't available. He's be the perfect companion to a DS Fem Revan.
I can't see Canderous wanting to be romantically involved with someone more powerful than he is.

On the Canderous being to old thing, I have only to note the number of female types who were going all gaga over Patrick Stewart. And it that isn't enough, Sean Connery still has my ex squealing every time he utters some inanity in that deep brogue. So I'm seein' it, at least from the female Reven standpoint. Maybe even from the female Exile, although I'm thinkin' he's already been owned by Reven by the time female Exile sails over the horizon.

As for the whole Mission as jailbait issue, since we're primarily posting from the western democracies, okay, I'll give you that. On the other hand, it wasn't all that long ago (less than a century even in the U.S.A., or at least parts of it) when 14 was legally marriageable age. Over vast stretches of the earth it still is. Who knows what it'll be (or is, or was) in the KOTOR universe? We're talking outer rim, frontier worlds, life is cheap and all that. Particularly if you're dark side, who's gonna stop you? I had a friend once who, when in his cups, would opine (one hopes in jest) that "two fourteens is twenty-eight, and that's legal." (he was pretty DS as I recall)

Still, the amount of coding required to arrange all those possible arcs boggles the mind, and while it'd be nice to be able to pick and choose, it ain't likely we'll see that amount of choice in any of the future episodes. Make a helluva mod, though......

I can't see Canderous wanting to be romantically involved with someone more powerful than he is.

Well, Mandalores are attracted to the strong, and who says what Candie would prefer in the bedroom! :3

Remember, there nothing in the Mandalorian code that forbids FemDom.

Hehehehe... I think RedHawke is having flash fantasies. Quick.. Someone restrain him. Hehehe...

Restrain Him??? Wouldn't that be even more pleasurable?

Maybe you should Just throw him in carbonite, to cool him down.

Well, Mandalores are attracted to the strong, and who says what Candie would prefer in the bedroom! :3

Remember, there nothing in the Mandalorian code that forbids FemDom..

Okay, being romantically involved with someone is more than what goes on in the bedroom. Being a married man and all, I would know.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is not that Canderous wouldn't be attracted to someone that is strong, far from it. Getting involved romantically with someone stronger than you is another thing. That would be a humbling experience and I don't think that fits Canderous' personality.

Actually a Juhani would make a great mate for a DS Female Revan too, too bad you can't turn her back to DS.

AS for the Mission/Male Revan bit, I actually think it might work out. In face I won't be surprised if she has Male Revan's name all over that pink little "Lady Vao's Diaries" with heart shaped stickers all around it and what not. I think that is also the reason why Mission refuse to ever believe Revan have gone bad, and would rather die.

That having said, would your really want to hear her screaming and squealing? And Big Z might think otherwise and broke ya back in half for stealing his girl.

Never pist off a wookiee.

umm... yes

its actually a good idea to have more romance options for male and female pc's. especially Mission in KOTOR :p

Yeah,we need more romances options ,"But not from Drioids lol". Also,the romances need to be taken,up a wedge.

Um, no. My kids play this with me. I'm OK with them stopping at a kissy-face scene. There're plenty of other places to get something more graphic. I prefer my SW games 'clean'.

Edit: @Hallucination--No, no "Memoirs of a Lusty Jedi" for me, thank you. ;)

Yes, NO Hot Juma Mod.

Um, no. My kids play this with me. I'm OK with them stopping at a kissy-face scene. There're plenty of other places to get something more graphic. I prefer my SW games 'clean'.

Edit: @Hallucination--No, no "Memoirs of a Lusty Jedi" for me, thank you. ;)

Well, I think the kissy scene is great conclusion to a romance, just the right doze. I mean, if we were to play in a more freeform game as a freelancer/smuggler/BH I would say by all means get more erotic, but kissy-huggie is good enough for a Jedi based game.

And whats with people objecting to romance with a Droid? I know, kotor have a really bad example of a used hag with some poor BoB Droid but things can be soooo much better. Think Dash and Guri.

Archived