Home

What Platform do you want kotor 3 to be on?

crimson_88

Which platform do you want to see kotor 3 on?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform do you want to see kotor 3 on?

@ Firehead

Claiming the Wii is for retardsna the PS3 is to expansive is quit stupid. The X-Box 360 isn't that good. After all, the first 360's were broke. Not to mention the back ward compaibity, wich isn't there yet. (Ninja Gaiden? )

And not to mention the HD-DVD player you have to buy with it (in the future), so it cost the exact same amount as a new PS3, with exact the same functions.

So your statement about the very expensive 360 doesn't work either...

@ Topic:

And the Wii controller could work fine with games like this. I imagine sitting back, chilling, pointing at the screen sometimes, and watch next-gen animated lightsaber battles.

The PS3 has incredible graphic power, so that could be op serious option too. Kotor 3 at HD...*drools*

Probably unlikely. Since it hasn't been announced already, it is probably safe to assume it would be a nextgen title.

Well, I meant the 360. I thought the "360" part was implied. I didn't mean I want it on the original xbox. Although actually, I wouldn't mind seeing it on the Wii either. But not the PS3, fer sure.

Why did they use the Oddesey engine then? If they would make them with both platforms in mind, surely they would have picked some better engine.

The Odyssy Engine is an updated Aurora engine which was used for NeverWinter Nights. A PC game. The engine used to make the game doesnt decide what platform the game can be played on.

In my opinion, kotor is a very nice RPG, 'ported' from X-Box too the PC.

Well your opinion is wrong. Both the PC and X-Box versions where developed at the same time. I am sure you can try argue diffeently but I know Bioware and Obsidian Ent. employees would vehemently argue with you about that seeing they built the games.

But i do understand your opinion. We did get some extra graphic tricks, and patches. So they didn't 'port' it directly.

All I can say here is "higher graphics and patches are good" Though games really shouldnt need patches they unfortunately do due to the multitude of configurations that are available these days.

hmmmm.....id like it to stay on the pc, because the pc provides the best gameplay for the KOTOR series, and the graphics are obviosly better on the pc, tho that might change if KOTOR 3 comes out on the 360.

im on the fence about the Wii. the wii is a great system, but i dont think that the KOTOR games can fit well with the controller.

so keep it on the pc and xbox, put it on the 360.

PC and Xbox 360 only, the past two i have bought for both Xbox and pc but i dont know if i will be able to get the PC one cuz we all know they will make it so u need Vista. So i might be left just getting it for my Xbox 360 i sure will miss mods haha.

For a change, I'd like to see a Mac port of a game upon release -- and this would be a good one to start with. Not the least reason being that Apple-using KotOR players have waited a really long time for TSL. To make it up, I'd settle for a skip right on up to THREE. This would work becuase the Unknown Regions were Revan's last known whereabouts, and that could be all the continuity needed for those who did not break down and borrow a friend's PC to play TSL. Of course, I'm not saying it should not at the same time be released for the PC.

Maybe game marketers think so holding off will pressure Mac users into buying a game console. Well, if that's the case, it didn't work on me. I wait and wait, and hey wouldn't it be nice if industries were to prioritize making consumers happy? Happiness does earn brand loyalty, after all.

where i can get kotor1 mods

This makes your 5th out of 5 spam posts tanksa.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with all this irrelevant posting, but I can assure you that you will be soon banned if you continue.

Your Posts

Please stop...

_EW_

EW, tanska has already been warned for this by Prime, no need to flog him anymore about it. Thanks. ;)

Edit:: Sorry.... :( I'll be an :ang3:...

Archived