Home

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll join...

_ _ _ _

Somewhere in the timestream, a dude in black armor is travelling.

"um, Sarge, why am I travelling back in time?" said dude in black armor.

"For the last time, You have to find the phantom and the lizardman in order to save the future. Kelvin, you're the only person who can go into the time stream without getting horrible gas."

"Okaaaaaaaaay. Where am I gonna find these guys and how will this save the future?"

"Kelvin, stop asking questions."

"Yes sir."

Kelvin soon exited the time stream and landed in a strang city with a very big tower and people with curly moustaches.

"Aw crap. Wheree am I now? Let's see, Paris ,France, (insert year in which RPG takes place). Well, the times right, but you got me in the wrong damn place!" said Kelvin as he looked for a transport.

"Sorry. Time travel is new technology and we still have a few bugs." said Kelvin's helmet.

"Well, could you at least send me some transport. A banshee would be nice." said kelvin.

" Do you want people to find out you're a Spartan from the future?"

"Well, you could put a cloaking device on it" said Kelvin.

"Fine, here!"

"Cool. I never rid a banshee before."

"Wait what do you mean you've never rid a banshee before"

Before he could finish the sentence Kelvin was already flying off.

Abby had ended up getting arested durring the contest, so she poofed out of there.

Abby: Okay, bad idea trying to do a flip into the crowd. Oh wells.

Soon, she stared poofing around everywhere, until she suddenly stopped in the middle of France.

Abby: Oh snap. That's. Not. Good. Snap.

She started going around the city until she came across a croowd of people around a guy in black armor.

Abby:Cool! Armor!

Abby ran up to the guy and asked:

Abby: Hey, armor guy. You got that armor in pink AND black????

"Sorry kid. You can only get one color. If you want pink, you should talk to a friend of mine. His name is Donut. If you prefer black, well, wait a minute! I shouldn't be talking to you I should be looking for Lizardman! See ya, you weird girl who talks to random people in black armor."said Kelvin.

(HA! At least SOME people like RVB. And you stole Tex's armor)

Abby: Ohhh,I know Mr. Lizard Man!!! He's cool, but ate Kate's muffin. I'll take you to him!

*Poofs*

Abby: Mr. Lizard Man, Guy in armor. Guy in armor, Mr. Lizard Man.

"Ohh..my head..." Lizardman stirred into consciousness and observed his white walled surroundings. Noticing the bottle that had hit him nearby, he drank the contents. It was tepid and distasteful, but he was thirsty. Afterward, he seated himself on the white floor. His lizard-like tongue nonchalantly licked his eyeball as he reflected on his next move.

Suddenly, there was a poof, and two strangers were in front of Lizardman. He sprang up with lizardlike agility. "What'ssss all thisss then?"

"Let's see... the anomolie just left Paris, France, and popped up in RoboFrance... I need to fix this." said Logan as he activated the Temporal Transfixer that zapped him there.

(Also, NEVER! Well maybe if I had a replacement pic, but it took me a while to make you Calaveranated!)

(Hold on. Could you at least not make the hair all attached to my head,it's a little more poofy than that.)

Kate looked at Logan as he left. "Time for tea!!!" she yelled as she poofed to London to meet with her bestest friend Gemma for tea.

(Hold on. Could you at least not make the hair all attached to my head,it's a little more poofy than that.)

Kate looked at Logan as he left. "Time for tea!!!" she yelled as she poofed to London to meet with her bestest friend Gemma for tea.

(Alas no, they're modelled after the characters in Grim Fandango, which have their hair attached to their head.)

Logan appeared before the trio of chaos and drew his Wy-Pistol. "You in the balck armor, you're in breach of interdimensional code twenty-nine sixty-eight; no altering the future without a permit from a Dominare; please present the permit or return to your own era."

Kate poofed up in London, at the Anglomania Teahouse to meet her friend Gemma. They exchanged hugs, and chit chatted about their other friends Thomas, Pete, Mary, ect. over crumpets and hot tea. Afterword they went over to Carneby Street and spent their money on chic wardrobes. They looked like swinging 60's mods, riding through London on their rented vespa's.

Kate met a boy named Jack in town and they hit it off. They even had a date set, Gemma was uber jealous. Then, after their day of swinging fun, Kate poofed back to meet Logan and tell her new friend about her day.

"Ok. You deal with these..... ABBY!! oh, my muffin stealing foe is here to destroy my beauty before my date. Well, prepair for a kung-fu fight, with creepy american voiceovers too." Kate said, her mouth still moving after it was said.

Archived