Home

Top Ten Most Annoying Alarm Clocks

I hate all alarm clocks. They piss me off. There are few sounds more annoying in the world than that loud beeping going off at six in the morning. The last one seems by far the most annoying. It rolls around and you have to find it? Bleagh, I'd probably break the thing with a hammer after a few times. The one that you have to wring it's neck to make it stop seems more like my kind of thing.

Wow. Those are some pretty annoying alarm clocks. The worst I've ever heard was a friend of mine's old Corn Flakes alarm clock, though. It was one of those plastic 1960's-vintage one's that he'd had all that time since then. You send in X number of corn flakes boxtops and they send you this horrible clock, right? It sounded like a rooster being strangled when it went off, and it was SUPERLOUD. Easily as annoying as any on that list.

I think I'll get number 4 for as a surprise gift for Jimbo for his b-day. I'll wait til he's asleep, plug it in, and give him a 'little reminder' of his basic training days....Of course, I'll make sure I'm out of throwing range when it goes off the first time. :D

Archived