Home

which two characters from the star wars univers should fight and which one would win?

Heres one for the ages, The entire NJO including that whiny, simpering meatbag, fool Luke Skywalker VS Darth Nihilus.

I was bored and pondering this question last night, Nihilus kills entire force sensitive planets, with his awesome hunger. Yet he dies by the hand of the exile, a weak buffoon, why? Then it dawned on me, the exile like Nihilus, was a wound that devoured the force, so when Nihilus tried to feed on the exiles force signature, he fed on emptiness, which was why he lost, for he weakened himself before the fight.

Now casting that all aside, Nihilus in the *newer* years of star wars would single handedly destroy the pathetic NJO, simply by being himself, because for one thing, no more kreia to interfere, and none of them are a wound in the force, to prevent him from feeding. So Nihilus wins and devours the universe hehehehe.

Of course none of them hold a candle to Sion, who is just insane. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jabba the hutt with vibroblades vs Chutt Chutt Watto with a blaster

Victory : Chutt Chutt Watto

Droopy McCool vs JarJar Binks

Victory : Droopy McCool

Kyle Katarn vs Jelee Bindo

Victory: hmmm... Kyle !

Marco Ragnos vs Kaja Sinis

Victory : I really dont know. Any suggestions ?

Darth Xio vs Mara Jade

Victory : Mara Jade :)

This is the ultimate fight :

Boba Fett vs Jango Fett

I have no idea who is the best...

Yoda vs Vandar... Midget Rumble!!!!!!!!:D

Anakin vs Revan.... Duh, both are skilled with sabers, but the difference is mental. Revan is the ultimate tactician and Anakin is a headstrong idiot who can't even comprehend the advantages of holding higher ground....Revan plays with him until he gets dizzy and dies:xp:

well Anakin is the chosen one....i think Revan will have problem with defeating him too easy!!! yes Anakin is headstrong idiot but is also very strong in the force well the question is could Anakin put his enormous ego aside and his stupidity (he lost his arm while fighting Dooku because of his stupidity) and fight like he should cos if he do Revan is baby beef....on the other hand Revan is strong tactician he led jedis in Mandalorian wars when he was only 22 years old so...i dont know but i m sure that that would be a really interesting duel to watch :lsduel:

Mace vs Yoda... Mace is the more aggressive talented fighter and even though Yoda is skilled he trains more with use of the force than he does sabers. If Mace can counter Yoda's force based attacks (seemed to be able to deflect Palpatine's attack) then he wins. If Yoda can apply force attacks while fending off Mace then he wins.

@Sion101, I thought nihilus' weakness was made fairly plain in the story?

Anyway, asuming the NJO doesn't have some great artifact or unique force user ability, he can pretty much just sit up in space and suck the force out of everything.

@Raeven, Yes, he is "strong in the force" but he's not a master in it, whereas Revan, the dark lord of the sith, has studied and applied much ancient knowledge which, for most of his training, was denied to Anakin. Anakin won't put aside his ego and fight like he should because it's not in his character.

The Emo Kid Gets Whipped. Period.

@RJM . Hold on there a minute, Bub. Just a couple of points to bring forward.

I agree with your Mace, Mandalorian, and Exile predictions, however, you are way off on the old fart matchup.

With Palpatine's complete and wicked control over the force and his insidious, manipulative nature, he'd have Jolee and his meaninless rantings licking the shine onto his boots inside of five minutes.

As far as Visas-Handmaiden, you missed the boat once again.

You picked handmaiden because she's a skilled fighter, however you neglected to realize that Visas has a lightsaber. Which is the exact reason you used to pick Juhani over Leia.

Is someone drinking again? :guiness:

FYI, IG-88 is an assasin droid from Holowan Labs that initiated prototypical sentience programming into its core and is fully aware and extremely dangerous and would melt down HK-47 for more spare parts and circuits.

How about Tusken Raider vs. Gungan warrior?

or Lando Calrissian vs. Bail Organa?

Are you serious? IG88 over HK BAH! Lets not forget HK is a well known JEdi Killer, and I do not think many droids can be counted as being a jedi killer. IG88 would never have matched up against jedi. He coulnd't even take Boba Fett out, who lacked the force completely, so Cygnus my friend I would have to disagree with you, Hk is far superior to IG88. :D

But in the end both would be scrap parts before the might of Darth Sion :D

Mara Jade Vrs. Bastila Shan

I think this would be a tough match.

Thrawn vrs. Revan

I think Thrawn wouls come out on top.

Luke vrs. Exile

I think this would also be a tough match.

Vader vrs. Nilhius

Who would not buy tickets to see that match.

Kreia vrs. Palpatine

Empress vrs. Emporer. Wow. That would be an intresting fight.

Mace vrs. Jolee

I think this would be a hot match. They would both use wisdom and patience. This one could go on for days.

Yoda vrs. Vandar

Yoda would come out on top.

Malek vrs. Maul

Malek would wipe the floor with Maul.

Bastila vrs. Handmaiden

I think Bastila would come out on top, but the Handmaiden would give her a good run.

Sion, HK-47 is 4000 years old, i think the droids have become a little more advanced in 4000 years. So in a battle IG88 would win, HK-47 only kill Jedis because hes smart, not that he have good fire power. Ask him how to kill Jedis and you will see "If i see one more idiot meatbag attack a jedi with a blaster, im gonnna kill him my self" or some thing like that

Sion, HK-47 is 4000 years old, i think the droids have become a little more advanced in 4000 years. So in a battle IG88 would win, HK-47 only kill Jedis because hes smart, not that he have good fire power. Ask him how to kill Jedis and you will see "If i see one more idiot meatbag attack a jedi with a blaster, im gonnna kill him my self" or some thing like that

Blasphemy lol ;)

Thank you Zat. I must agree.

@Darth Sion

HK-47 is an excellent machine, don't get me wrong, but the IG series are a conscious entity.They are alive and intelligent, cold and calculating and also capable of imagination and dreams.

If you add the speed of superior programming to that, you get a machine of no equal.

Also,

Alot of beings fell prey to Boba Fett, (machine or not) that wouldn't be a fair measurement. I'm quite sure Fett would find a way to hunt, kill, scrap and use HK's parts on Slave I, all before supper.

HK-47 was at the height of his era programming wise, but he was still just a programmed machine. IG-88 is alive and conscious. I give the nod there.

However, I would not dare have them test the power of you, my lord.

@MacLeod: Mara would last about 30 seconds with Bastila, Vader would force choke Nilhius before he could activate his saber, and no one ever beats Luke.

But, for some reason, the Jolee/Mace fight really interests me. I must meditate on this.

Mara Jade Vrs. Bastila Shan: seeing as I don't know much about EU, I can't really guess this one. Although from what I understand, Mara Jade is by FAR a better fighter than Bastila.

Luke vrs. Exile

Exile would win. Why? Because a) he/she is a tactition, and would put himself/herself at an advantage early on. b) he/she would learn Luke's weaknesses pretty quickly (just like he/she does with the jedi masters) and c) the exile would use force crush on Luke. case closed

Vader vrs. Nilhius:

Nihilus, hands down.

Kreia vrs. Palpatine:

This is a really good one, but I'd have to say kreia. Kreia can pull off a few things that Palpatine could never even dream about. She'd just get inside his head and drive him mad until he's lying on the floor foaming at the mouth, trying to hide from his own shadow.

Mace vrs. Jolee

As much as I think Jolee is awesome, Mace would definately win. Maybe not easilly, but he'd still win in a saber fight... maybe not in a contest like "who can force persuade the most people to make fools of themselves", but he'd definately wipe the floor with jolee if he had a lightsaber in his hand.

Yoda vrs. Vandar

Vandar can't even fight.. or at least we haven't seen him fight, and I'm under the impression he's too much of a pacifist to even be able to get his lightsaber out before yoda has chopped him up into little bits.

Malek vrs. Maul

'malak' would lose miserably. I'm not a huge fan of Maul, but he is by far more skilled with his doublebladed saber than Malak is with anything. and malak's so much of an idiot that he'd get his arms and one of his legs cut off and would be hopping around saying "is that the best you got?!" to maul.

Bastila vrs. Handmaiden

Preachy little jedi sentinal against cold hearted echani warrior? As much as I dislike the handmaiden, I'd have to say she'd wipe the floor with bastila.

here's mine:

Sion and Anakin tag team on the bridge of the Ravager against the Exile and Revan.

-this would be a battle I'd love to see. Especially if the winners were thrown into a pit match against palpatine and yoda above the sarlacc pit.. oooh the mayhem ^_^

Also, the Hk-50's vs. the Mandalorians

-Mandalorians have brute strength and endurance, hk-50's have accuracy and are deadly with assassin rifles.

Or how about this: Revan, the Exile, Kreia, Obiwan (episode III), HK, yoda, and the entire Rebel Alliance Vs. Anakin (episode III), Nihilus, Sion, Bastila, Palpatine, Mace Windu, and the entire Mandalorian army in a huge space war over control of the galaxy. First army has all Old Republic era ships, its capital ship is the Ravager (pre-malachor), and it has the Star Forge fueling its war efforts. The second army uses Original Trilogy ships and technology, its capitol ship is the super stardestroyer from Return of the Jedi, and has claim over the Death Star.

What do you all think? Who would win?

I like that Malak vs Maul fight idea, and Im one of the people that think Maul could pull it off, I mean he only lost to Obi-wan because of his cockyness.

I agree that Mace would wtfpwn Jolee.

Bastila vs Handmaiden Id have to say Bastila. Shes way more skilled in the force then Handmaiden is.

Sion and Anakin vs Exile and Revan. Hmm, id say Exile and Revan would prolly win, seeing as how Exile beat Sion 1 on 1 already, and then Exile and Revan would just double team Anakin. Then the 2 of them against Yoda and Palpatine Id have to go with Yoda and Palpatine, that is if they were in their prime.

HK-50's vs Mandolorians. Seeing as how 3 HK-50s got pwnt by T3 Im gonna say the Mandolorians.

On that big battle roayl id say the Dark Side team with the Death star. Mainly because they have 2 Sith who are able to destroy all life on a planet with the force and have Bastila's battle meditation. Thats not even taking into account the supreme fire power of the OT ships over the KOTOR era ships.

some of my own fight ideas:

Han Solo vs Atton

Stormtroopers vs Sithtroopers

Asajj vs Maul

Aurra Sing vs Boba Fett

Aayla Secura vs Bastila

Mace vs Sion

Han Solo vs Atton

Han Solo is 10 times more crafty than Atton, however Atton can be trained as a Jedi.. hmm, I'll have to go with Han on this one, because a lightsaber is no use to you if your enemy can outsmart you easilly.

Stormtroopers vs Sithtroopers

hmm.. as long as the Sith troopers don't have a dark jedi tagging along with them, the storm troopers would completely decimate them.

Aayla Secura vs Bastila

Aayla I think would win.

Mace vs Sion

hmm.. good one, I'd have to say Sion because despite Mace's totally badassness, (is that even a word?) Mace just can't pull off a derogative speech like the Exile can. Sion would keep healing his wounds, and eventually mutilate Mace. Sorry to say it, I really am.. Mace just can't win against someone who can't die.

Mace vs Sion

hmm.. good one, I'd have to say Sion because despite Mace's totally badassness, (is that even a word?) Mace just can't pull off a derogative speech like the Exile can. Sion would keep healing his wounds, and eventually mutilate Mace. Sorry to say it, I really am.. Mace just can't win against someone who can't die.

I agree with most of what you said, but what would happen if Mace managed to cut off Sion's head? Wouldnt that end the fight?

And yes... Badassness is a word when talking about Samy J.

How about same tag team matches?

Luke Skywalker/Exile vs Emperor Palpatine/Kreia.

All bets go to the Jedi team.

No way!!

First of all, you assume that the Exile is a Jedi.

For this battle, I will too.

Now, the Exile did destroy Kreia, but without Vader dumbhead Luke never would have won against Palpy.

If Palpy can fry Luke in the beginning, and then go and help Kreia, there will be no problem.

Sith pwn.

_EW_

4000 years old? Where the heck did you learn that?

The fight I'd like to see is Palpatine and Nihilus.

Archived