Home

Nawggle-tawg

Niner_777

This is a new sport that a couple of friends and I came up with at a birthday party that we went to. The game is called Nawggle-tawg. (Correct me if my spelling is wrong, bballforlife) It is quite similar to volleyball, only it has different vocabulary and rules. I'll start out with the basics:

The game is played with a volleyball, called a bawggle.

The court that it is played on is called the cawggle.

The net is called the thrawggle.

Please tell me what you think about this game so far. I'll post some of the moves that you can use. I'm not sure what the point system is yet, but I'll hopefully post when I find out. We made up the rules as we went.

True, Sabretooth, but we had four hours to burn.

Here's some vocabulary:

Nawggle-hitting the bawggle on the otherside of the thrawggle without the other team touching it.

Tawggle-hitting the bawggle off your body before hitting it across the thrawggle.

Frawggle-kicking the bawggle over the thrawggle.

Cabawggle-hitting the bawggle off your head.

More to come... Comments?

Niner_777, Do you mean "mazal tov" LOL kidding... that's kinda weird. What are the rules against: letting the ball bounce against the floor, hitting ball against the net, hitting Samnmax221 Extremely hard against the head?

no ritual infant sacrafice
One question

CAN I KILL YOU???????????

kidding... you're joking too right?

Well, the bawggle is allowed to hit the ground once if you're in the front and twice, I believe, if you're in the back. We've yet to come up with names for the front and back players. I assure you, they'll most likely end with "awggle." LOL. Also, you're allowed to hit the thrawggle with the bawggle, and you're allowed to pull down the thrawggle to spike more easily. If Samnmax221 was playing, then you could hit him extremely hard against the head. LOL

More vocab to come...

Some more moves:

Slawggle-slidding and rolling on the ground.

Zychawggle-bicycle kicking the bawggle over the thrawggle. (I just made that one up now. :D)

Wawggle-spiking the bawggle.

I can't think of much right now. As you can see, its pretty pointless, but you haven't felt the joy of pulling off a tawggle slawggle cabawggle zychawggle nawggle on the bawggle over the thrawggle just after being Wawggled. :D LOL. And then, of course you have to say what you've just done, lol.

Some more complex moves to come...

Uh for one I'm was just kidding and for two I'm not Prepubescent and unless you want this thread to cease to exist and for either you or both of us to be banned then I would seriously calm the flaming.

kidding... you're joking too right?

Quoted for emphasis

Here's a more advanced move:

Dodd-noodlebutt (note: it doesn't end with "awggle." Many of the advanced moves don't.) - First, one of the back players rainbows the bawggle in the air. They then kick it up to one of the front players who directly heads the bawggle into another player's hind quarters. It bounces off and the person's butt and is then kicked over the thrawggle by the original player, hopefully scoring a nawggle and not resulting in a wawggle. :D

The funny thing is that this worked. I will continue to post moves and vocab, but if anybody wants, go ahead and make up your own moves and name them whatever you wish. I might decide to try them out at another party.

Translating....

"Complicated" was not quite the word I was envisioning. ;)

Have/has--hey, I was at Silver Dollar City all day, have a sunburn (my stupidity for not putting on sunblock), and then went to dinner with my 80 year old grandma and didn't get back to the hotel til about 10:30ish. I'm wiped out. You'll have to cut me some grammatical slack this week. I'm on vacation. :D

"Complicated" was not quite the word I was envisioning. ;)

Sorry, but it does apply to the game. :)

Have/has--hey, I was at Silver Dollar City all day, have a sunburn (my stupidity for not putting on sunblock), and then went to dinner with my 80 year old grandma and didn't get back to the hotel til about 10:30ish. I'm wiped out. You'll have to cut me some grammatical slack this week. I'm on vacation. :D

And I thought final exams sucked... ;)

*cabawggles samnmax* :xp:

Try an Inversawggle Zychawggle Cabawggle (face Thrawggle in front, reverse bycicle kick into back players faceawawggle hoping he can Frawggle without too much nasal swelling) note: this must be done really hard, if he doesn't at least sneeze then you don't get a point, if your partner actually sneezes blood you get three points:D

Good one REDJOHNNYMIKE. We did have one move that was called the Perrine class Tawggle. You had to tawggle someone in the face so hard that it splits their lip and breaks their nose in seven places. Unfortunately, we were never able to accomplish that feat. :D

The Emergency room personnel thank you for not making them busy today.

No problem. I'm always looking for ways to make the Emergency room personnel's lives easier.

However, there was another move, the Phearsdorf class tawggle. It's when you get tawggled in the *cough* genital areas *cough* so hard that you need to have surgery. Luckily that didn't happen this year, LOL. We did have some near-Phearsdorf class tawggles though.

the concept is creative, but the vocab it so confusing[/Quote]

So true, but it's so fun to try to say what you just did and stumble on it for a few minutes. Like I said, we had nothing better to do.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I'm not sure what happened, but I think that I fixed it. :D

Archived