Home

The Return

Which former party member should come back or new member?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which former party member should come back or new member?

Bastila should return, I think she's the ultimate warrior of the light. I also want Brianna back, cuz I thoroughly enjoyed having the albino in my group. Atton's got to go, he's a loser. I never really liked the Mandalore, but the droids absolutely have to stay. I also want the desciple to be available for males this time around, since he sounded like a pretty good character. GOTO MUST DIE! He cannot stay at all, he's the most pointless character to ever be introduced in the entire KOTOR series. MAY HE BURN!!! :firemad:

I would go with Canderous. Besides everyone's "desire" to have Bastila back I would not take her into my party. I need someone with some major experience ranging from the Mandalorian Wars to the shadow wars waged by the sith order in K2:TSL. Canderous was with both Revan and the Exile so he would obviously hold some key plot information. Not only that but Canderous commands the remaining but fierce warriors in the Mandalorians.

He imho is probably the most valuable asset at this point in the KOTOR universe, besides I was rather amused by his old war stories. :D

I think Carth should come back. We worked as a pretty good team in the first one and he didn't have a very big part in the second one, so in the third one he should be able to come back.

I also think that the Disciple should come back. he has a wealth of knowledge that could be considered useful.

And definatly Canderous, he is capable of kicking some serious a**, which could be considered useful depending on what may be required of you in the game.

Bastila, Carth, T3, HK....

Probably not those who could have died in either game, as it would mean questioning and dialogue choices (and more options for scenes in the game). That means Jolee, Juhani, Visas, Mission, Zaalbar, and perhaps someone else. That doesn't mean I completely rule out these people - Jedi Master Visas without the red robes on a council.... or a force ghost Jolee? - but you would have to consider the death possibility.

Brianna would be nice, I think, but that would always depend on the Exile's gender. And if he is actually she, who is really enthusiastic about seeing a returning Disciple (a.k.a. Mical).

Brianna would be nice, I think, but that would always depend on the Exile's gender. And if he is actually she, who is really enthusiastic about seeing a returning Disciple (a.k.a. Mical).

Why not? I really don't understand why everyone hates him so much. He's a good character. Sometimes a little boring, but good.

Why not? I really don't understand why everyone hates him so much. He's a good character. Sometimes a little boring, but good.

Well to be fair, he is a good historybook on Jedi stuff. I do enjoy the "content" of some of his dialogues, but not his voice nor the way and tone he is describing it.

But other than that he is boring and annoying. As I have said before, it would be more interesting/amusing if he is a brain floating in a jar. He serves the purpose just as well, plus won't take up your character slot, and won't run around trying to steal female panties.

If you want a Goody Character, Carth is a good example. Though a bit annoying, he is more "alive" and at least I feel kinda sorry for ruining his son when DS, and feel happy for him as a LS.

For the Mical scumbag I keep trying to find a way to kill him off in-game, and unfortunately there is no way of doing so(despite i hate killing Mission/Joleee/Juhani as DS in kotor1). It would feel wonderful for me if I can kill him off with Atton.

Archived